Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Alt text

Sasha is more attractive. The game proves it.

• I also feel like playing bingo now...

Drladders posted: »

I'm going to place my bet on A20

• I'm going to place my bet on A20

• No news today? Thats fine, thats ok, all good,

Alt text

y u do dis telltale

• Hah, good point. At least if there's no episode release on my birthday I have dinosaurs to drown my sorrows in.

Hey, at least you get Jurassic World on your birthday, that's something at least.

• I think the Mosasaurus will eat you before you drown.

Hah, good point. At least if there's no episode release on my birthday I have dinosaurs to drown my sorrows in.

• HAPPY 1000 COMMENTS ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!

• Alt text

zachiscool3 posted: »

HAPPY 1000 COMMENTS ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

No news today? Thats fine, thats ok, all good, y u do dis telltale

• edited April 2015

Determinant based dank scene next episode, I hope I made this choice :P

Alt text

Alt text

• Damn it now I'm questioning everything I did.

Green613 posted: »

• Aren't we all though? Every choice I make I feel like I did something wrong ;__;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Damn it now I'm questioning everything I did.

• edited April 2015

I only feel that in GoT.

I mean I'm pretty satisfied with what I did here but I don't wanna miss out on a cool scene. :(

Aren't we all though? Every choice I make I feel like I did something wrong ;__;

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2015

The cool scene is the proof of Rhysha duh.

What are those exactly? XD

• Let's keep our ships to the shipping threads before people start getting salty. :P

The cool scene is the proof of Rhysha duh. What are those exactly? XD

• Ooh I wonder what it is. I'm glad I keep an "Opposite" playthrough too so I can see it either way

• edited April 2015

Yea I trusted Jack in my two save files I bet those who trusted jack get a cool badass scene yay sad though I chose Fiona in my other two save files man all we are going to get is one big boom crying

• Scene or no I question nothing... Except actually begging Vasquez to kill me as Rhys because I thought the option was supposed to be sarcastic and not legit begging... That I regret a lot.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Damn it now I'm questioning everything I did.

• I was honestly super disappointed with the end you get choosing Fiona. Choosing Jack just felt so much more awesome. I thought at first maybe they'd be similar levels of oomp/or lack there-of.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

What about the choice in episode 1 where you can tell Loader bot to evacuate or self district? I told him to evacuate and i don't regret that decision :P

Aren't we all though? Every choice I make I feel like I did something wrong ;__;

• I am no experts on this, so can anyone explain what this is?

Also, should we update the thread so people know that there are new info? :)

• Yes! this is what I always do with TellTaleGames.

LoseMyHome posted: »

Ooh I wonder what it is. I'm glad I keep an "Opposite" playthrough too so I can see it either way

• Nah I do the right choice and the bad choice #The2ndSaveFilesAreGod.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited April 2015

Essentially, they're animation frames. More technically, motion frames on a graph editor.

I am no experts on this, so can anyone explain what this is? Also, should we update the thread so people know that there are new info?

• Alt text

• Ugh.. dying over here

• edited April 2015

So. It's been 35 days 17 hours 3 mins and 12 seconds since Ep2 came out.

But who's counting?

Alt text

• Oh shit, I definitely made the wrong one x')

• True, maybe that's the only one I don't regret :p

OzzyUK posted: »

What about the choice in episode 1 where you can tell Loader bot to evacuate or self district? I told him to evacuate and i don't regret that decision :P

• Has anyone ever felt like you want to sink your teeth on every piece of information that we receive?

• Alt text

Linsepins posted: »

Ugh.. dying over here

• So the Ep3 'leak' thread got snubbed, which is mostly a good thing, tho the one positive thing about it being real could have been the implication that Ep3 is almost here. Back to square one then.

Welp, I'm starting a third savefile for dick!Rhys. That's kinda fun, at least.

• Don't worry Jack I'l never regreat trusting you......I hope

• Um, what am I looking at? o_o

• That whole leak thing might still be fake. There isnt any proof it was real or if it was fake .-.

So the Ep3 'leak' thread got snubbed, which is mostly a good thing, tho the one positive thing about it being real could have been the impli

• Well actually Telltale just confirmed it was fake like 20 mins ago, so you can go a read it yourself if you want :P no spoilers. All fake

Yeah, I'm not saying either way, just that I want neither false info nor spoilers. But I would like to know Ep3 is coming sometime soon, cau

• Just saw it. Gonna go read for fun now, I guess.

dojo32161 posted: »

Just so you know, a Telltale staff member has confirmed it's a fake.

• Yeah, I'm not saying either way, just that I want neither false info nor spoilers. But I would like to know Ep3 is coming sometime soon, cause there's only so many ways I can replay 2 episodes, you know. (And only one way I can deal with Loader Bot).

Anyway, just in case, I didn't read any part of that 'leak'. Was it promising, or did it suck?

Poogers555 posted: »

That whole leak thing might still be fake. There isnt any proof it was real or if it was fake .-.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.