Episode 3 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS4&3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Telltale:

Alt text

Piggs posted: »

God dammit, Telltale; Silence isn't a valid option here! rimshot

• edited May 2015

Decided to make an all TFTB wallpaper this time. It's one way to kill the boredom.

Alt text

• Awwww Yiss. A7x FTW.

For anyone who picked Handsome Jack, a song for you. Hail to the King

• Sasha and Rhys best part.

Decided to make an all TFTB wallpaper this time. It's one way to kill the boredom.

• I check this thread every single time when it has about 30 new comments hoping that something will be different when I read them.

The heartbreak is worse every single time.

• Its ok. Have faith in May 12th. Maybe it will GoT Episode 3 it and just go "HI GUYS!"

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I check this thread every single time when it has about 30 new comments hoping that something will be different when I read them. The heartbreak is worse every single time.

• Alt text

Sums it up.

I check this thread every single time when it has about 30 new comments hoping that something will be different when I read them. The heartbreak is worse every single time.

• Alt text

Sasha and Rhys best part.

• Where's the australian classification? The trailer?;-;

Poogers555 posted: »

Its ok. Have faith in May 12th. Maybe it will GoT Episode 3 it and just go "HI GUYS!"

• 100% accurate. :(

DeityD posted: »

Sums it up.

• I wait everytiem, look at the lastest update date... April 22, now it's may 6 and no updates yet :(

• telltale pls

Killah posted: »

I wait everytiem, look at the lastest update date... April 22, now it's may 6 and no updates yet

• S***.

Where's the australian classification? The trailer?;-;

• Well there was the pic of Sasha and Fiona, but thats really nothing ;-;

Killah posted: »

I wait everytiem, look at the lastest update date... April 22, now it's may 6 and no updates yet

• Alt text

Just keep waiting......

• Updated to steam 45 mins ago.

It has to be happening. Its getting update about twice a day ;-;

• Alt text

Updated to steam 45 mins ago. It has to be happening. Its getting update about twice a day ;-;

• I wish I could taste it too ;-;

• I wonder if Xbox and PlayStation will get updated at some point

Updated to steam 45 mins ago. It has to be happening. Its getting update about twice a day ;-;

• edited May 2015

Telltale, please. I'm begging you. Like, at least post a REALLY pixelated pic of something. 10x10 resolution, maybe. I don't give a shit. I need my fix.

• you, sir, just made my day. thank you :D

• Maybe Determinately.

Awesome, Sasha survived the shootout.

• Ayy - I'm half Czech!

Pipas posted: »

Ayy, we're all neighbours! I'm from the Czech republic.

• Alt text

Maybe Determinately.

• I love this man.

Dracu98 posted: »

I'm surprised by myself, but I really have no problem with waiting for this game. it's incredibly awesome, and I want to play it all right n

• We've come to the phase where even soon word has to be censored.

S***.

• Hmm...We're getting to this point again?

• Im sorry captain, be we're already past that point..

Hmm...We're getting to this point again?

• Widać na swoich można trafić wszędzie XD

xfuriouss posted: »

cześć

• edited May 2015

Dear Greasy Broccoli, please accept this broccoli, it can serve as a source of comfort for you during hard times.

I wish you all well.

Best,

Quiff

Alt text

Dairy entry No. 4 4/3/16 Dear Dairy, No news. I have set out to find episode 3 many moons ago, i pray to the lords above to give me i

• Not just any pineapple, but a pineapple under the sea.

Green613 posted: »

2 questions whose writing the pasta and will ther be exploding pinapples

• No

Scaeva posted: »

July 17th

• himmatsjhimmatsj Banned
    edited May 2015

Does anyone know the meaning of the photo update posted in the OP dated on the 22nd of April?

Thanks!

• Thanks so much Quiff, i wanted this specific Broccoli since i was a child. I will hold it dear to me. I keep it for my meeting for people who need councileing (is that how you spell it?) because of there dark past. Mine is waiting for TFTBL. I cant remember what those types of programs are called.

Quiff posted: »

Dear Greasy Broccoli, please accept this broccoli, it can serve as a source of comfort for you during hard times. I wish you all well. Best, Quiff

• Sorry I don't want it to happen. I just think it might happen.

• I.... I was writing my long Dairy entry 5. But a wasp flew in my window, i dropped my phone, and it was gone all gone. NOOOOOOO! WHY TELLTALES!?!?!?

• That wasp doesn't want you to write another entry.

I.... I was writing my long Dairy entry 5. But a wasp flew in my window, i dropped my phone, and it was gone all gone. NOOOOOOO! WHY TELLTALES!?!?!?

• I finally found Ep. 3 trailer on fathers dusty old laptop, and was going to release it after an internal debate. That wasp works for TT.

Pipas posted: »

That wasp doesn't want you to write another entry.

• How I imagine CEO of TT

Alt text

• Alt text

Hmm...We're getting to this point again?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.