Comments

• I don´t hate Felix, I let him live in the last episode, but I´m doing my best to stand by Sasha´s side. I didn´t open her present and kept it for her but I´ll respect whatever she wants to do. She´s more important than Felix.

• I forgave him, but he's still dead in my playthrough. And Sasha surprised me I really believed she would be angry at Fiona for letting him blow up himself. Felix wasn't that bad after all...

• But can you open it thou? Does Fiona open it if you don't offer it to her and choose the other choice?

• I let him live and warned him about the case, but I haven't forgiven him. I do, however, think there's more to the story than him just wanting to make off with the money for personal gain - if he didn't care, he wouldn't have left those clues for us to find. I'd have preferred it if he'd just been upfront with us, but every story needs a little mystery to unravel.

I'm saving my forgiving until I know more.

• You can only open it when the game gives you a direct choice, just that one time.

But can you open it thou? Does Fiona open it if you don't offer it to her and choose the other choice?

• I so want to know whats in it right now :3

DeityD posted: »

You can only open it when the game gives you a direct choice, just that one time.

• Something which will make Sasha even more pissed. xD

I so want to know whats in it right now

• edited March 2015

Fiona open's Sashas box. Inside there is a note that reads: You suck Yours truly Felix

DeityD posted: »

Something which will make Sasha even more pissed. xD

• No-no-no, that reads "I always liked Fiona better"

THAT. BURN.

Fiona open's Sashas box. Inside there is a note that reads: You suck Yours truly Felix

• While I was still mad at the betrayal and being lied to, I told Sasha that money isn't everything. I didn't expect her to get ANGRY and yell at me for shooting him. I was mad, but I really underestimated how much it hurt Sasha. I'm not sure if I can truly ever forgive Felix.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.