Using saves between Android and PS4

I bought the first episode when it came out on Android and played through it. I vaguely remember the game linking into a telltale account which seemed new and wasn't something that happened with the walking dead or the wolf among us. My question is does that service allow us to continue our game on other devices? Since then my phone software has been updated and I no longer have borderlands installed. Now that the second episode has come out I am tempted to buy the season pass for season 4. Will I have to play through episode 1 again or can I continue at episode 2 ?

Comments

• *PlayStation 4

• I believe so, as long as you have linked your account across different devices. I have not personally tired so myself (only a volunteer Mod who only plays on PC, not a Telltale staff member for what it's worth...)

• Downloading it on PS4. Will let people know if it works in a bit.

• It doesn't seem to work. On the PS4 it says that it is already signed into the TTG account. None of my saves are visible. There is no option that I can see to sign out and sign in with a different TTG account as perhaps my android phone linked to a different TTG account? Does anyone know ?

• You can't.

The only thing it does is show you online stats ( Which doesn't work for me).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.