Echo eye colour

Hey guys, it's been mentioned before that in the narration Rhys' echo eye is orange, but in the flashbacks it's blue.mdid anyone else clock that when Jack takes control of Rhys, his eye changes to orange? Does this mean that the people who chose to trust Fiona will have to let Jack in anyway?
Just wondering....

Comments

• That's a good question ... I think Rhys had a new echo eye since then and isn't controlled by Handsome Jack.
    Also Jack says that when he takes control he enhance Rhys' echo eye. Maybe it is an advanced echo eye.

On top off that, no clue ._.

• Well Jack doesn't seem present in the scenes where the story is being told. Rhys gets concked in the face at least once or twice and there's no mention of Jack showing up. Could mean that Rhys got rid of Jack, that Rhys got used to Jack and ignores him, or that Jack controls Rhys entirely but lost his up-in-your-face "charm" that we know Jack is full of.

But it's probably the 'Rhys kicked Jack out' thingy.

• Not so far no... But I thought it seemed odd that his eye changed from blue to Orange the second Jack took over, and that's the colour it is the the narration bit. Just thinking out loud :-)

Well Jack doesn't seem present in the scenes where the story is being told. Rhys gets concked in the face at least once or twice and there's

• It's not a new eye, it's the second Jack takes over, it changes colour in that last scene. His eye stays blue when HJ enhances it earlier, makes me think that Jack takes Rhys over regardless of your choice at the end of ep 2

Karaj posted: »

That's a good question ... I think Rhys had a new echo eye since then and isn't controlled by Handsome Jack. Also Jack says that when he takes control he enhance Rhys' echo eye. Maybe it is an advanced echo eye. On top off that, no clue ._.

• I guess Jack will take control of Rhys later on, regardless of what happens.
    Or maybe Rhys takes control of him, I dunno. He's surprisingly absent in the Stranger scenes.

• edited March 2015

or maybe Jack is there all along but we cannot see him. Don't forget the only time Jack appears and disappears is when Rhys hits his head and not to mention we may be seeing only part of what Rhys is actually seeing as telltales way to cover things up abit to prevent spoilers for their future planned story.

Pride posted: »

I guess Jack will take control of Rhys later on, regardless of what happens. Or maybe Rhys takes control of him, I dunno. He's surprisingly absent in the Stranger scenes.

• I think the Echo eye will change so Rhys can get a better control of Jack

• edited March 2015

I think Rhys will replace all his tech to get rid of Jack, as he finds out that Vasquez is tracking him by Jack/Nakayama's ID chip.

• edited March 2015

i think that the more jack advance rhys echo eyes, he learns to control jack or the other way around.. jack doesnt have to appear to talk to rhys, he is already inside of him and they can communicate! i think rhys is way more advanced than all those flashbacks! and in the present where he talks to the stranger he and jack are already becoming a one person.. i think more like ''KREIG'' where he have a personality disorder! two persons controlling one body kind of thing.. maybe we can see in the 4th and 5th episodes what happend! but until then, idk whats happening

Well Jack doesn't seem present in the scenes where the story is being told. Rhys gets concked in the face at least once or twice and there's

• But the eye has already changed. In the very second Jack takes control of the drones, or whatever... What I'm asking is does this mean even if you chose to trust Fiona, where his eye stays blue, do you have to let Jack take over anyway later on?

I think the Echo eye will change so Rhys can get a better control of Jack

• Jack is everywhere, he is to powerfull.
    Alt text

• Except that's not Jack - it's his doppelganger Timothy...

Or maybe that's just what he wants you to think. :shifty eyes:

Gratuitous #SaveTimothy Plug

JMOREL posted: »

Jack is everywhere, he is to powerfull.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.