About Scooter

I was actually quite surprised that I find myself liking Scooter a lot during episode 2. Back in Borderlands 2, I didn't find him that likable. To be honest, he felt like a creep. So when I saw that brief image that he will appear in this new episode, I don't know what to think. In this episode, his creepiness has been downgraded a lot and he seems much more normal to me, which makes him more likable.

After this episode, I can't wait to see him again.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• I didn't necessarily hate Scooter in BL2, I just kind of tolerated his existence, but I never thought I would be emotionally invested in him like I am after Atlas Mugged.

(As always) Telltale did a phenomenal job in transforming a formerly 2 dimensional character/walking punch line into someone I actually care about!

I am the least shippy person in the world, but after my interaction with Scooter I was just like, "SCOOTER DESERVES LOVE - HE IS A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING!" If there had been an option to just hug him and tell him he's a good person (no pretending this time) I would have clicked that so fast my laptop would have crashed...

• I was also hoping for a hugging option. :D

I didn't necessarily hate Scooter in BL2, I just kind of tolerated his existence, but I never thought I would be emotionally invested in him

• The look on Scooters face when he saw Sasha though.... it was all like:

Alt text

Instantly made me love his character xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.