Is this game better than Game of Thrones?

2»

Comments

• edited March 2015

Well, I gotta say I was always more excited for GoT for some reason and underestimated TFTB. Yet...I´m enjoying TFTB more. Still loving GoT though.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Personally I'm enjoying TFTB more than GOT by several miles, though it all depends on you. They're both good.

• C'mon man, Game of Thrones isn't all about action. Its a political story with a slow build and dialogue leading up to more action.

Yes shockingly. I admit I originally overlooked TFTB, but it is proving to be one if not the best telltale series of all time. Definetly be

• ^^^^^^^

Game of Thrones isn't all about action. There's a lot of dialogue that's interesting if you care enough about the characters and story. It has some of the best dialogues I've ever seen.

• The show at least keeps it exciting with characters I've grown to love.......or hate.

C'mon man, Game of Thrones isn't all about action. Its a political story with a slow build and dialogue leading up to more action.

• True, your attachment to characters play a big factor. But you made it seem like it overall is slow and boring. The show and books have a very slow build, but that's how all political stories go. Doesn't necessarily mean its bad or boring.

I've grown to love.......or hate.

Or both... fucking Tywin and Littlefinger >_<

The show at least keeps it exciting with characters I've grown to love.......or hate.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.