Not gonna lie...I kind of hope future episodes are a little bit longer.

Yes, I know, quality is quality and longer episodes don't automatically make an episode better, but Altus Mugged has got ALOT of quality, but did it have enough quality?

I do understand the "too long" complaint, but you know, episode 1 felt epic in a sense and felt like it got a lot of things done with before the credits rolled at least for me while Altus Mugged, despite being an incredible episode, you kind of feel like it got cut short a bit when it gets to the end even though I think it did take me two hours, the pacing felt a little faster than that.

I still love the episode and I'm still excited for more quality, I just hope episodes don't get shorter and shorter. :(

Comments

• edited March 2015

It wasn't much shorter than episode one, it was just a bit scattered and the chapters were a tad misplaced in terms of timing.

• I looked at a full play through and it said 1 hour and 44 minutes though I saw other ones and those said 1 hour and 56 minutes.

It wasn't much shorter than episode one, it was just a bit scattered and the chapters were a tad misplaced in terms of timing.

• I actually think the episodes are a good length.

• edited March 2015

My playthrough of episode two was more around two hours than and a hour and a half.

It may also change depending on options. As said before, this episode itself was fairly scattered and certain choices were more lengthy than others (ex: choosing to go to Old Haven instead of Hollow Point throws in a good extra five minutes or so of dialogue, etc).

Still feels like it was a healthy length.

J-Master posted: »

I looked at a full play through and it said 1 hour and 44 minutes though I saw other ones and those said 1 hour and 56 minutes.

• Yeah, I think if you go to Old Haven first, you get a bit more play time and after that you get a pretty lengthy Fiona segment, so I guess that makes the episode longer.

My playthrough of episode two was more around two hours than and a hour and a half. It may also change depending on options. As said befo

• It was that damn cliff-hanger wasn't it? Once it was over I was like "NO! I need more!". That's how Telltale does it, it happens every time. Of course it's gonna end on a cliff-hanger, it's only episode 2 and they've done it before with their other series, but I still thought it would end a different way for some reason.

• edited March 2015

Sick of talk about length of episodes. Tales from the borderlands has had the longest episodes of any of the recent TTG

Plus 5 dollars for 2 hours of awesome fun seems like an awesome deal to me :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.