Do I tell?

I'm restarting the episode (I didn't like the choices I made) and I was wondering should I tell Vaughn or not about Jack? I've seen the different dialog options and they are hilarious but trying to make the best decision in what will benefit me in the long run. Anyone have any ideas? Or am I thinking too much into this? XD

Comments

• im pretty sure vaughn wouldnt do anything against you with that information, and its eaither that or he will think youre crazy

• Yeah, you're probably right. It's just the way Vaughn says: "Hyperion would kill to get their hands in this." Just makes me unsure.... Just going to go for it and tell him I think. Thanks for your help. :3

clap-tp posted: »

im pretty sure vaughn wouldnt do anything against you with that information, and its eaither that or he will think youre crazy

• Don't tell him.

Funniest scene ever.

• I've actually seen it, and I agree. It is hilarious! XD

I can't hate Jack in this, he's just too funny!

Don't tell him. Funniest scene ever.

• Don't tell.

It's much more amusing and the group will likely believe that Rhys' sanity is descending and that has a certain appeal to it.

• edited March 2015

I didn't tell, I agree adds a little more drama into the mix! And that scene was so worth it, hilarious!

I also choose to trust Jack at the end so the gang will probably find out sooner or later.

Don't tell. It's much more amusing and the group will likely believe that Rhys' sanity is descending and that has a certain appeal to it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.