Sooooo...is a second season a possibility? Just a question.

It probably isn't, but what if it is?

I kind of think it isn't, because it really mostly depends on where the story will take Handsome Jack or the other characters and I kind of doubt Gearbox is up for it. I'm not really asking for a second season, it's really up to Telltale and Gearbox to figure that out.

Yes it's early, but I was just wondering.

Comments

• I really like this, but I don't know if we'll need one yet. Maybe this'll all tie together in a way that a second season wouldn't be a good idea.

• edited March 2015

Yeah, you're probably right, it might suffer from stagnation with a second season.

Piggs posted: »

I really like this, but I don't know if we'll need one yet. Maybe this'll all tie together in a way that a second season wouldn't be a good idea.

• i'd rather have TWAU season 2 :)

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Anything's possible, but I doubt it.

• One season gig.

• Gearbox said that Tales would significantly effect the future of the Borderlands franchise, so I think Borderlands 3 will be the continuation of Tales in a way. Maybe one day we'll get another season, but it probably wouldn't be until after BL3.

• I think the most we can expect is a DLC with how much TT have on their plate at the moment already, but I'd love a second season :)

• As for now I can only say that Tales from the Borderland is just something to set the stage for what partly will be happening in Borderlands 3.

I don't really expect a season 2 until after Borderlands 3 is released.

• edited March 2015

Bit early, huh?

And probably not, considering the same deal they signed for this game is the same they signed for Wolf. Though I wouldn't rule out a DLC

• Well, I´m hoping we get one sooner of later. This has become my second favourite Telltale game.

• I really hope we get one, considering Gearbox has to build a completely new engine for BL3 I imagine we're in for quite the wait - a second season of Tales would help tide everyone over and keep the franchise alive. I realise TT's resources are stretched so impossibly thin (especially with the Super Shows), but maybe with the big recruitment drive they're having they could get enough manpower?

• Probably not. It's probably like TWAU, a one season deal). If we did get a sequel it would be Borderlands 3 :P

• The writers for Borderlands can really suck sometimes.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Gearbox said that Tales would significantly effect the future of the Borderlands franchise, so I think Borderlands 3 will be the continuation of Tales in a way. Maybe one day we'll get another season, but it probably wouldn't be until after BL3.

• I'd want a TWAU Season 2 before Tales Season 2. 8U

• probably not plus we most likely won't even need it considering they may just continue some stuff in borderlands 3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.