So Felix..

Alt text

So Felix betrayed us for protection, basically distancing himself from us so that we would be safe if he got targeted.

i feel a bit bad now that i told him to choke on it, but it makes me wonder if it will be discussed more, because i couldn't talk to sasha about how maybe he didn't actually betray us and that his conning powers were really just too good for his own sake.

Comments

• I shot him, how do you think that makes me feel. I'm sure it will be brought up more between Fiona and Sasha (you know, if she survives), I can't see something like that being disregarded.

• I'm so glad I let him live after watching that ECHO-comm.
    Takes moral high-ground.

• I saved him, because I didn't think he was a bad guy, plus I figured there was something more to his betrayal than he was letting on.

• I told him to choke on it he was stealing my ten million I don't feel bad.

• edited March 2015

If I'd been playing, I would've saved him because he's family...and that I also thought that plot twist was total bullshit until it got explained in Episode 2 XD you know, the whole 'I raised you girls like my own, oops now I'm just gonna take off with this money to give you a difficult decision because screw family bwahahaa' yeah I am so glad he had actual reasons behind it after all other than just the money. I actually hope for the option of saving him it's possible for Felix to return.

• Replaying ep 1, you can see he is constantly taking care of them both and gets worried about their wellbeing. Even if he is a liar, she still cares for them.

• I shot him and I felt horrible about it when i saw that ECHO-comm in episode 2. Poor Felix.

• I didn't shoot him and I saved him. To this day, Felix is one of my favorite characters and one of the few characters I still trust.

• Still don't feel bad about letting him blow up. Yeah, he had his reasons but letting your kids think you betrayed them for money instead of, you know, talking with them to let them know what kind of a mess they are in is a dick move. That, and i roleplay the characters and i really can't justify my Fiona letting Felix walk thinking he betrayed them for the money.

• I saved him, so no worries for me :)

• I am glad that I insisted to warn him about the bomb. Now I don't need to be guilty.

• I shot him, and now I do feel some lingering regret. But why did you have to LIE to me Felix? I feel like Say'ri in Fire Emblem Awakening when she learned the truth after killing her own brother. "Why didn't he just tell me? I could have played along!"

This will be a reoccurring theme, won't it? People you thought you could trust lying to you and betraying you. First Felix, and now Vaughn. Is Sasha next in Episode 3? Yeesh...

• I hope we are gonna see him again. (except for the ones let him die, shame on you)

• I saved him and I am happy I did

• edited March 2015

Alt text

I saved him and I am happy I did

Sign in to comment in this discussion.