Whatever Makes You Laugh (Post pictures, gifs, etc here - mobile warning)

Comments

• I've been watching Scottish Peppa Pig, and they're so inappropriate it's an absolute riot.

I wouldn't put it past Scotland if pretty much everyone talks like this:

• edited December 2016

What was this person trying to say when she sent me this message would you say?

Before I show what she sent me, her and I had talked earlier, and I had wanted to come see her, and she said that she wasn't feeling all that great, so she might not be real fun to be around.

That if I wanted to come over, which she said I was welcomed to do, it would have to be at that moment, as opposed to later in the day, which would've been a little more convient for me.

"I'm sorry I'm not good Company. Thank you for wanting to be with me. :)"

Was do you think she meant by that? Was she being nice and genuine?
    Or was she being sarcastic, and hadn't really wanted to see me anyway?

• its funny how you put your insecuritys on the whatever makes you laugh thread. Anyways it just sounded like she felt bad about not being able to hang out and she was happy that someone actually did want to hang out with her theres literally no sight of sarcasm in that text.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

What was this person trying to say when she sent me this message would you say? Before I show what she sent me, her and I had talked earl

• I miss read it. It thought this was the "Whatever is on your mind mega thead."

I was just curious what people perhaps thought of the message, perhas maybe there was something to it that I missed.

NorthStars posted: »

its funny how you put your insecuritys on the whatever makes you laugh thread. Anyways it just sounded like she felt bad about not being abl

• No worries

Kenny/Lee posted: »

I miss read it. It thought this was the "Whatever is on your mind mega thead." I was just curious what people perhaps thought of the message, perhas maybe there was something to it that I missed.

• Ron Swanson please and thank you

• Paris deserved what?

• Nothing, the people of facebook already saved the world
    enter image description here

Euron posted: »

Paris deserved what?

• Come to the end of your thoughts and tell what it deserves.

Except you, I don't think an actual person thought that putting french's flag is a way to help. It's more a way to pay respect, a concept you might lack.

Hawkes posted: »

Nothing, the people of facebook already saved the world

• HawkesHawkes Banned
    edited December 2016

Wow dude, your sense of humor is dead, I was joking.

Though jokes beside, I couldn't care less about what happened to Paris, same as you don't care about the kids starving in Africa, so don't be a moralist with me, handsome.

Come to the end of your thoughts and tell what it deserves. Except you, I don't think an actual person thought that putting french's flag is a way to help. It's more a way to pay respect, a concept you might lack.

• Saying that I don't care about african kids starving is an argument coming out from nowhere and as far as I know I don't joke on them.
    No, I just have respect. We didn't see this kind of reaction when the Wall Street center happened or for the Orlando shooting.

Besides I don't know if my humor is dead, but the 130 who were there are and I honestly don't see the funny part when saying that they deserved it, except to show that you're a cool kid laughing at everything

Hawkes posted: »

Wow dude, your sense of humor is dead, I was joking. Though jokes beside, I couldn't care less about what happened to Paris, same as you don't care about the kids starving in Africa, so don't be a moralist with me, handsome.

• edited December 2016

()

Am I the only one or do Macaulay Culkin have a 10 year old identical twin??

• Mate, it's dark humor what do you expect, its like 9/11 we all agree what happened was terrible but people make "Allahu Akbar" jokes and plane memes involving 9/11 all the time, and a lot of people get laughs about and enjoy it because people naturally try to make things funny so they laugh instead of experiencing grief and tears. Same thing with Paris, people make jokes about it because they prefer to experience laughter instead of pain.

Saying that I don't care about african kids starving is an argument coming out from nowhere and as far as I know I don't joke on them. No,

• edited December 2016

Cracks me up every time. XD

• Security and IT staff humor.

• Now all he needs is some blades to become an attack helicopter.

• edited December 2016

So...I guess Season 3 ruins this.....

()

• BTW, Include a Cringe and Trigger alert, I srsly got triggered by this

• Hilarious.

• enter image description here

(if you don't get the meme, I strongly recommend you check out Alantutorial, Unedited Footage of a Bear and of course This House Has People In It. Some amazing ARG horror shows that deserve a bit of attention)

• (Assassin's Creed: Revelations: Ezio Cannot Sing)
    [(Ezio Auditore de la la la la)

• I get the meme so much that i became it!

(if you don't get the meme, I strongly recommend you check out Alantutorial, Unedited Footage of a Bear and of course This House Has People In It. Some amazing ARG horror shows that deserve a bit of attention)

• Kumho is a South Korean brand, no wonder he's upset

Sign in to comment in this discussion.