I just have this feeling that Rhys will...

Have his robotic arm ripped off... Hold on a second guys we can clearly see that he has a new silver arm in the desert. Now this maybe to do with prevention of tracking or some other reason what if there is some scene in a future episode where he get his arm blown off or something. Telltale has had a fair few of one arm characters.

The more I think about the less likely it seems, what do you think about this.

Comments

• I have an insane little theory according to which Vasquez manages to take Rhys back to Helios, goes insane and installes himself all Rhys' cybernetics, trying to be the one who sees Jack. Besides, it's Pandora, you can't walk around safely with all these fancy and expensive cybernetics... Or maybe Rhys replaced his arm and eye to get rid of Jack/to avoid tracking/because his new arm and eye are much better.

• yeah I thought about something similar. and when does Rhys change clothes? when they are in Helios? maybe sasha and vaughn are inprisoned in Helios? I have so many questions and I really want to play all episodes right now but I don't want this to be over haha I really hope this gets a second season :)

I have an insane little theory according to which Vasquez manages to take Rhys back to Helios, goes insane and installes himself all Rhys' c

• I want all the episodes nownownownow, but I'm the same as you; I don't want this adventure to end that quickly! As painful as it is, waiting is part of the fun too.

Anyway, I really hope that Rhys doesn't lose his arm in such a horrid way. He's a small dorky cupcake who must be protected :(.

Alt text

gwendog posted: »

yeah I thought about something similar. and when does Rhys change clothes? when they are in Helios? maybe sasha and vaughn are inprisoned in

• Like father, like son (or the opposite) :(

Alt text

• Yeah I think something will happen, he probibly wouldn't feel anything though. But I also think Rhys and Fiona get some of money in the future thus Rhys new arm

• I hope they change outfits soon. I really dig them! (and ermagherd.. Rhys' haircut)

Alt text

• edited March 2015

The worry that I have is if he does get his arm ripped off will it be on screen cause we all know how terrifying they made a certain scene from season 1 episode 5 of the walking dead...
    Alt text

• edited March 2015

It might actually imagine have a piece of metal ripped from your flesh.... or a stick or anything just...ow

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah I think something will happen, he probibly wouldn't feel anything though. But I also think Rhys and Fiona get some of money in the future thus Rhys new arm

• Also would what if we wake up during the surgery of assembling the arm on Rhys...

• There's an achievement called 'Ain't got time to bleed' in one of the episodes that's reference to Predator where the guy gets shot in the arm if I'm correct. Just makes me wonder if it's connected to Rhys somehow, or it may just be something else...

But I've figured this too, that Rhys' robotic parts, like his arm for example might be trackable when he's able to make calls on that thing. If Yvette can track them, then how? And Hyperion's aware of 'something floating around inside Rhys' head' as Vasquez puts it, despite them not having made contact with anybody at Hyperion about it. Rhys also gets mentioned as being Hyperion property that can't be lost, making me think more they are tracking him.

Maybe when the group figures this out at a time when they really need to disappear or Handsome Jack being a little shit, they have to get those parts like the arm removed...eeeew! What if Fiona has to spork Rhys' ECHO eye out!?!?!? T_T eye or arm, both would hurt if removed violently!

• The tracker probbably is in his brain tho :D i think that tht would be the wisest choice where to install it, considerring that you couldn't be able to get rid of it so easily aand the robotic brain part probably makes other robotics functional.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

There's an achievement called 'Ain't got time to bleed' in one of the episodes that's reference to Predator where the guy gets shot in the a

• Well, its just a robot arm, as far as we know maybe Rhys can remove it whenever

Yami_Wolf posted: »

The worry that I have is if he does get his arm ripped off will it be on screen cause we all know how terrifying they made a certain scene from season 1 episode 5 of the walking dead...

• And guess what? You were right!

• probably the only useful necrobump ever xD

HazzatheMan posted: »

And guess what? You were right!

• Lol, I hope I don't get told off by Mods for this :(

bigdogg0821 posted: »

probably the only useful necrobump ever xD

• That face when OP could possibly predict the future of Tales and a subsequent season.

enter image description here

• That feeling when in your shower you were thinking about "what if I could go back in time and 'predict' tales?" and return to see this

enter image description here

That face when OP could possibly predict the future of Tales and a subsequent season.

• I hope not, it wasn't a popular thread at the time...

HazzatheMan posted: »

Lol, I hope I don't get told off by Mods for this

• Over thinking can pay off sometimes :)

Oh my God.

• Bless the crazed fans of fandoms.

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Over thinking can pay off sometimes

Sign in to comment in this discussion.