Cameos and returning characters?

So we have Zero,Moxxi (Of course she would be in this), Claptrap (No way he wont appear), Springs and Athena.
Who do you think or want to make a cameo or be part of the story like Zero was. To me i would like Tiny Tina,Krieg,Gaige,Lady Aurilea.

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited March 2015
    1. Tiny Tina
    2. Maya
    3. Gaige
    4. Patricia Tannis
    5. Mordecai

Also I'd like to see more of Jakobs the weapon manufacturer or at least more of its guns, they are always cool. At least August seems to use Jakobs.

Also, you forgot to include Shade on the cameo list. As well as Brick if the "Next Time" is to be believed.

• Hopefully they'll physically have Moxxi in the game soon, she's a fantastic bartender.

Besides the ones that were already mentioned above, I'd like to see Axton, Maya, Lilith, and Salvador. Also Scooter's sister as an added extra.

• I feel like it's very likely Marcus will be in this game at some point. He was in the reveal trailer so they already have his model. It would be a waste not to use it. And Salvador was on a wanted poster, so maybe he'll be there too. Brick's also going to be in it too.

• TIMOTHY

TIMOTHY

TIMOTHY

(why yes, I will keep spamming this in all these threads until I get some sort of cameo, or at least proof of life)

• You gotta have claptrap and tiny Tina make at least a cameo:) and I agree with a physical moxxi haha I would love to see Rhys, Vaughans and even jacks reaction (old history there)

• I've never even played BL2 and I want Tiny Tina to appear.

• I want at least one "HEYOOOOO", if not Steve himself :D

• i want to see all Corporate Leader in the flesh :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.