How many of you went to Old Haven first? (possible E3 spoilers)

It's nice that if you go to Old Haven you can experience some things like meeting Athena and her girlfriend and other things that the rest of you will experience only in Episode 3.

Comments

• I did, and I did really enjoy the conversation with Athena and Springs (and the chance to steal Athena's shield!), but I ended up feeling slightly bad about leaving the girls behind. Not sure which option I'll keep as canon, as I replayed it and chose Hollowpoint and also really liked the fact that LB came to the rescue.

• I didn't and I'm happy with my choice. Otherwise you would not get 'We're friends Scooter,' dialogue which is just so adorable <3

• I didn't go to Old Haven first but I love the scenes you get if you go. But for me I will stay with my decision to go to Hollow Point first even though I really want Athena's Shield :)

• edited March 2015

For a moment, I thought E3 meant "the" E3, and I was like "what does Tales have to do with this yea'rs E3?"

That said, I like the Old Haven decision, because it's just SO hilarious and worth it to mess with Athena and take her shield, and I think it's a lot better story-wise. As much as I adore Rhys's adorable little face when you call him friends, the story is weaker with how it deals with Athena, where she's comically hurled away. It's rather anticlimactic and bizarre.

• I went to Hollow Point, because:

Alt text

• That Athena sequence is worth picking old Haven first.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.