BL;TPS and TFTBL loot.

so, there is a secret loot for BL'TPS if you have a season pass of TFTBL.. i heared that its only if you have it on the same console or pc. BUT i have a pc version of TFTBL and i have the handsome collection on PS4.. so are telltale making me buy TFTBL season pass twice to get the extra loot? and why is that? sorry, but i wont buy the game twice, i wishh telltale care about people who buy their games enough to deny this information. because its not fair. and we have other things to pay for and not buy a game twice just for a loot. for me, who REALLY loved TFTBL, this ectra stuff for the pre sequel will make me very happy because i love both games, and not having that just because we have both games on different consoles is NOT fair.
we can have a pass key or something to clarify our version on the game or a passcode, there is plenty of solution, dont just say no, you wont get that. because that reason is stupid and just about money. this is not a bash thread but i really hope telltale care enough for multi platform people to enjoy this extra stuff regarding the pre sequel, i checked them out and they are awesome!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.