Is Felix in Episode 2?

In episode 1 I decided to shoot Felix and Felix died. To the people that didnt shoot Felix. Is he in episode 2?

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Sort of, he doesn't make a live appearence as of now, but he does show up, even if you killed him.

• I know he shows up through that message thingy. But i'm just wondering if he shows up live. If not then i'm putting this game in the folder of Choices dont really matter

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

There's still 3 more episodes for him to appear, I mean Prince Lawrence didn't reappear until episode 3.

I know he shows up through that message thingy. But i'm just wondering if he shows up live. If not then i'm putting this game in the folder of Choices dont really matter

• Good point. But i'm pretty sure Felix is going to die the same episode he comes back.

dojo32161 posted: »

There's still 3 more episodes for him to appear, I mean Prince Lawrence didn't reappear until episode 3.

• No...because In my second play through I warned him about the bomb and he got away never showed up in episode 2...don't know if he will in later episodes if you didn't kill him or did he even die in the first episode I saved my bullet so I didn't shoot him but he did blow up or did he?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.