The ending, is that a ...

Ok, for those who chose Fiona...

Is that an EMP?

Can barely recall the past games but what kind of grenade with that appearance does?
I count electrical dmg as EMP

Anyway whether or not its following past games, I think its an EMP to disable all bots and weapons, probably implants too...

Comments

• Yeah I don't think a grenade has appeared with that effect in previous games, but maybe the look is similar. I'm guessing you're right about that EMP, that's what I thought as well.

• There isn't any grenade that looks like that in the main Borderlands games. I think it's supposed to be a flashbang however, based off an optional scene during the Athena chase.

• Looks familiar though like from another game maybe...

-XYAB- posted: »

Yeah I don't think a grenade has appeared with that effect in previous games, but maybe the look is similar. I'm guessing you're right about that EMP, that's what I thought as well.

• It's a flashbang

• If it is, I don't see how they're getting out alive.

Maybe Felix made different types but same appearance that only he knows which is which. :)

Btw, since she used it on Athena. Did she react the same as if she use it first time at Atlas?
    Or does she behave differently, knowing what it may be.

ElJacko posted: »

There isn't any grenade that looks like that in the main Borderlands games. I think it's supposed to be a flashbang however, based off an optional scene during the Athena chase.

• Second thing, next time scene.

Is that their mom? Who took the photo.

Could be the person Felix and August are talking about...
    Oo

• Could be the person Felix and August are talking about... Oo

Yes, that's Vallory.

Vold posted: »

Second thing, next time scene. Is that their mom? Who took the photo. Could be the person Felix and August are talking about... Oo

• Imagine.. if vallory was their mom? (Don't know the Borderlands series except TFTB, so I don't know Vallory.. except her name)

Vold posted: »

Second thing, next time scene. Is that their mom? Who took the photo. Could be the person Felix and August are talking about... Oo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.