Lost: Forum Edition (PART 2 RELEASED)

edited May 2015 in Forum Games

April 20th, 2016 - We have breaking news flight 777-300ER of Canada air has gone missing over the Pacific Ocean after it was about 120km away from Tokyo Japan. We are aware there were around 200 passengers on board, there were no severe weather conditions..

April 21th, 2016 - The search for flight 777-300ER is still on, we are currently unable to find any evidence of a crash.

April 22nd, 2016 - Protests in Beijing, Vancouver and Los Angeles take place for more search efforts to go on.

April 23rd, 2016 - Dead body in ocean has been identified as a passenger on the plane, panic and tears are reported in Vancouver and Beijing airport.

THIS FANFICTION

Hey guys, so this is going to be my second fanfiction (Titanic will be after this) flight 777-300ER was flying from Vancouver International Airport to Beijing airport when it seemed to just disappear from the planet, but it didnt. This will be an interactive ten part series written by myself (not my first fanfic) Hope you guys enjoy.. the survivors of the crash will struggle with survival, they will have a language barrier which can lead to issues.

Episode 1: Welcome Aboard!

PART: 1 International Bathrooms (ONGOING)

PART: 2 Take off without (SOON)

PART: 3 Down together (SOON)
Episode 2: Bloody Beach

Episode 3?

Episode 4?

Episode 5?

Episode 6?

Episode 7?

Episode 8?

Episode 9?

Episode 10?

Sign up here! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Mle8H0jVvGUJ-T3NzlhlS6VKWslSXqt9p4Etx3YqBfU/viewform?usp=send_form

Characters not introduced: Jason, Kevin, Ian, Mike Brian, Robert, Rica, Lane, Ross (10)

Characters introduced: Antonio, Lynn, Bonnie, Ronald, Will Anderson Jr., Will Anderson Sr., Nika, Jon, Xavier, Geo, Jesminde, Riley, Lee, Eugene, Charlie, Bill, Rachel, Peter, Pheonix, Richard, Kieko, Lane, Jessica, Naomi, Diana, Zach (27)

Characters deceased: Kevin (1)

Comments

• Lost? Hell yeah, I loved that show! Or... The whole one season I saw of it... But still, it was pretty fricking epic.

• WOOO! I'm puttin' in 2 characters.

• I submitted.

• Thanks! :)

zachiscool3 posted: »

WOOO! I'm puttin' in 2 characters.

• Which Season?

mr.quality posted: »

Lost? Hell yeah, I loved that show! Or... The whole one season I saw of it... But still, it was pretty fricking epic.

• Submitted two. Can't wait for this :)

• Sumbitted! 3 :P

• Submitted one.... for now :P

This could be interesting.

• Already two lol.

Submitted one.... for now :P This could be interesting.

• Second. I liked Hurley. :)

#TeamSarah posted: »

Which Season?

• When will this start?

• Late April

Ill have a preview this week though.

When will this start?

• Cool.

Late April Ill have a preview this week though.

• Yeah ill probably do it tomorrow or maybe today

Cool.

• I'm excited!

Yeah ill probably do it tomorrow or maybe today

• Cool!

Yeah ill probably do it tomorrow or maybe today

• Okay i'm starting preview

• PREVIEW OF EPISODE 1

Lynn Crompton

"Do we have to go to China?" Ronald asks in his squeaky voice

"Well we are going for your stupid swimming competition, stop complaining" Bonnie says annoyed as we stand on the road. The air is cool and chilled, we just go to the airport after visiting my sister.

Antonio, my husband is unloading Ronald's luggage and I grab Bonnie's bag while are black suitcase stands beside us at the International section of the Vancouver Airport. I try to pick up Bonnie's purple suitcase but it's tremendously heavy.. I huff and pull it from the trunk of the cab, my hands gripping the suitcase tightly. I carefully place it onto the cement road below and glare at Bonnie.

"Bonnie?" I say in a serious tone "What the hell did you put in here!"

Ronald sees me getting annoyed and is smirking from behind, ugh! I cant deal with them right now!

"I told you I wanted to take it" Bonnie says glaring at me with her bright blue eyes.

"I dont care" I say raising my irritated voice "I told you not to bring your freaking gaming console!"

"Sorry mom" Bonnie says giving up she looks at me with sad eyes.

Bonnie and Ronald grab they're luggage as an awkward hush of silence fills the air around us, I drag my luggage along with Antonio as Ronald and Bonnie walk further ahead.

"You okay honey?" Antonio asks putting his arm around me, makes me feel likes we were teens again.

We walk through the large sliding doors and holy fuck, this airport is huge and so beautiful. Theres waterfalls and totem poles everywhere glorifying the First Nations people who once lived on these lands alone.

"International is this way" I say pointing to the staircase beside the domestic and USA section.

"Oh look its our country!" Ronald says in an excited voice pointing at the American flag

"Dont point at it.." Bonnie says in an embarrassed tone "Nobody likes American tourists"

Me and Antonio go up the stairwell as they stand above us listening to them arguing. He puts his muscular arm around mine again and I lay my wavy hair against his strong arm.

"They sound like us" Antonio says smiling down at me, I turn my head and give him a warm kiss as Bonnie and Ronald get to the top.

I walk up and quickly and im the top with the two of them, Ronald is way shorter than me and Bonnie is about to my eyes.

"Can we go Tim Hortons?" Ronald asks pointing to this red cafe looking thing.

"What is it?" I say curiously not recognizing the logo.

"It's a Canadian chain, its like starbucks or mcdonalds" Bonnie says in a wise tone "I dont support big brands though, I wont have any"

"Oh shut it you indie whore!" Ronald says in an enraged tone "I want to go! Now!"

"Thats not even what indie is you dumbass." Bonnie hisses

"Hey!" I snarl at Ronald as people passing us stare in awe in another one of the Crompton family breakdowns "I'm getting sick of you to fighting! We are getting on that fucking plane! We will be quiet and respectful and not bratty and fucking rude! AM I UNDERSTOOD?"

Bonnie and Ronald nod slowly looking at me almost fearfully, this is going to be a long fucking trip.

• This chapter sums up most of my family vacations....

"Nobody likes American tourists"

this is going to be a long fucking trip.

Damn it.

PREVIEW OF EPISODE 1 Lynn Crompton "Do we have to go to China?" Ronald asks in his squeaky voice "Well we are going for your stupid

• Awesome chapter!

PREVIEW OF EPISODE 1 Lynn Crompton "Do we have to go to China?" Ronald asks in his squeaky voice "Well we are going for your stupid

• I made characters , why they aren´t on the list? Just asking

Awesome Chapter!

• Yeah, it says 15/207 and still only 8 on the list, I guess my and yours characters are introduced, but not on the list yet.

supersagig posted: »

I made characters , why they aren´t on the list? Just asking Awesome Chapter!

• Episode 1 will come first week in May :D

• :D

Episode 1 will come first week in May

• Any news on the story?

Episode 1 will come first week in May

• RIP

April 6th- May 4th

• Yup doing part 1 tommorrow

• :D

Yup doing part 1 tommorrow

• Awesome!

Yup doing part 1 tommorrow

• ALSO

Expect like a ton of death in the first episode I know lots of fanfictions like to ease you into death.. not me.

• edited May 2015

Oh damn... Please be merciful, senpai D:

ALSO Expect like a ton of death in the first episode I know lots of fanfictions like to ease you into death.. not me.

• Dear God no...

ALSO Expect like a ton of death in the first episode I know lots of fanfictions like to ease you into death.. not me.

• edited May 2015

NVM IM /nOT STARTING NOw

• edited May 2015

I also need a few more characters! :D If you know anyone who'd be interested feel free to inform them! :)

• Hey I just submitted four characters hope you like them. P.S I loved the tv show lost. Sawyer was my favorite all the way.

• Well i have not seen the show... but i do love me some fanfiction and character making.

• I submitted a few, and put a link to this in my story. I don't know if anyone paid attention though.

I also need a few more characters! If you know anyone who'd be interested feel free to inform them!

• Will Anderson Jr.

"I wish you never left" He says in a weak tone as I eye his deep blue eyes that nearly stare into my guilty stare. Its not my fault that I went to Winnipeg.. well maybe it was. The country side just never was for me, its not my fault that I followed my heart. My dad looks at me with an angry expression growing on his wrinkled face, he still can flash his young smile but now he's 64 and its beginning to show.

"I'm sorry dad" I say in a shaky tone "But I dont think this is the best place to do this"

"So where is?" He says in a mad tone

"Want to go to eat?" I say trying to change the subject

"No thanks" My dad says looking at me with the same expression

"You sure?" I say wishing he said yes

"Do you know hard it is to run the livestock alone with just me and your mother!" He says raising his tone

The girl beside me looks up from her magazine and quickly looks back down. Her long flowing hair is all these different colors, must be one of those Vancouver hipsters.

"Dad come on.." I say trying to him calm down

He looks at me with his wise eyes and he nods "Okay son..Lets go"

I stand up carrying my bag for the plane to Beijing and he stands up beside me and we walk away from rainbow girl and go to the main B terminal. They have sushi, pizza, Chinese, Poutine and Frozen Yogurt.

"What do you want?" I ask him looking at his face

"Whatever you want kid" He says looking at me

What should he buy his dad?

[Sushi] [Chinese food] [Pizza] [Poutine] [Frozen Yogurt]

Jonitaitona

I was my aged face with the cool water and look in the clear mirror, part of me is surprised I made it through security with a gun, one of the reasons I go through Canadian airports. After 9/11 they've defiantly upped their security.. the door opens and a small boy walks in. He looks about 10 and has blonde hair.. he looks at me and instantly directs his eyes away. Kids always seem to be scared of my face, I like kids.. never had one of my own because of my job.

He walks into a stall not wanting to pee in front of me? Whatever I need to focus, I grab some papers from my black jacket. I eye them sternly and open them.

The faces of my targets in Beijing.. 7 of them located all over Beijing.. this is one of my larger tasks but I think I can handle this. Being a hitman is a hefty job but I like to think that I could handle it, i'd never kill any children or innocent peoples just assholes who think they can ruin people's life.

The black door opens and I panic quickly shoving all my crumbled papers into my coat and a man in a black suit comes.

"Hello Jonitaitona" He says in a stern tone, the boy looks young.. maybe 25 or 24?

"Call me Jon" I say eyeing his speciously "Who are you?"

"You're trying to kill my boss Chao" He says looking at me

Yup, Chao is most definitely one my list. That motherfucker is a high class Beijing pimp who injects his girls with his "homemade" heroin. Or thats what my papers say about him.

"What your name?" I say in a calm tone remembering the boy in the stall behind us.

"Shut the FUCK UP!" The man says in an angry tone with his long hair flowing down..

I move my hands down as I finally turn around to face him without looking through the mirror..

He quickly grabs a gun from his backpack and points at me.. I take a step back in fear. I reach my back pocket where I placed my gun after security. His hands shake and the gun is black and smaller.. maybe a pistol.

"Don't do this" I say nervously even though i know what i'm doing.

"Sorry.." he says pointing it at me

I take out my gun and point it at him before he can notice.. he looks at me surprised and his hands shake more nervously. I throw my gun and it crashes into his forehead and he falls to the ground releasing his gun. He slams against the stall and I run over to him and put my foot on his chest. Blood is forming from his head as he looks up at me. His hazel eyes look around in fear and he tries to talk but looks to be in too much fear.. blood streams down the side of his face.

"I dont like it when people point shit at me" I say in a calm tone and I quickly reach his squirming neck with my hands, he tries to jerk to the left but I manage to grab a hold of his neck and snap it hard. His eyes that once looked at me in fear rolled back to his head and he laid his head on the ground. His hands laid peacefully on the bathroom floor as blood formed around his head from the impact.

"Um, sir?!" The boys voice scared came from the stall said "What just happened?"

What should Jon say?

["Nothing "- Hide body] ["I killed him" - Hide body] [Run out]

• [Frozen Yogurt] hell yeah!

["I killed him" - Hide body] yup. Now is the time to cause panic.

Will Anderson Jr. "I wish you never left" He says in a weak tone as I eye his deep blue eyes that nearly stare into my guilty stare. Its

• Amazing part! I liked this a lot, can't wait for more. And I see my characters in the waiting list, woohoo :D

[Poutine]

I had to google this, since it is apparently pretty much nonexistant in my country, but it looks as delicious as it looks unhealthy.

["Nothing "- Hide body]

Jon is a pretty cool guy, even though his name is really weird XD

Will Anderson Jr. "I wish you never left" He says in a weak tone as I eye his deep blue eyes that nearly stare into my guilty stare. Its

Sign in to comment in this discussion.