Lost: Forum Edition (PART 2 RELEASED)

13»

Comments

• [Neither]

#TeamSarah posted: »

Rachel I read through my phone's feed slowly waiting for this plane to depart, the first class passengers are all hanging out in the fron

• Part 1 of Take off without begins soon!

• Oh no.... Not ready...

Part 1 of Take off without begins soon!

• Take off without: Part 1

Xavier

"Hahaha! Really? That happened?" Riley said in a funny tone.

"Yup" Jesminde said an a funny tone "Xavier did that"

"Mom. thats embarrassing" I say annoyed.

"Now boarding" A lady at the front said in a kind tone "Economy passengers please board"

"That's us?" Geo asked in his tone

"Yeah" I smile and Riley feeling proud for helping her after whatever happened.

We get up I stand on the hard floor and my mom's dark hair shadows my face. Suddenly someone taps me on the shoulder..

"Hello." She says "Xavier right?"

"Yeah?" I say confused, my mom turns around along with my little brother. Riley is looking away.. wonder why.

"You're needed for just a second" She says kindly in her flight attendant clothing she looks at my mom.

"Uh.. okay" Jesminde says awkwardly in a voice "Be quick okay?"

"Bye" I say confused, I turn to the lady with light brown hair and bright pink lipstick on her light face.

"Just going to ask you a few questions" She says sweetly, okay I say patting down my think black hair.

"You'll be on the flight?" I ask her

We go to the same dark hallway away from everyone.

"Mhm" She says "I'm a flight attendant"

"Oh" I say quietly "I see"

Suddenly she grabs my mouth with her soft hands.

"Mmm!" I panic managing to starch her face.

"Argh!" She cries out when another person comes out with a bat. They swing it and it crushes into my cheek.. oh.. god. My eyes close as my cheek seems to shatter.

An Hour or so

I wake up, my vision heavily blurs and I try to move my weak arms but there shackles on my arm and feet. The room is dark and heavily hot.. sweat drips down my tanned skin. I struggle trying to get out my position, where am I!

"Mom!" I cry out looking around the plane violently, am I on the plane even? Where am i? I need to see my mom..

"Shhh.." A smaller female says with black hair

"Could you sell him?" Another female says... sounds the flight attendant

"If we can land properly.. i'll sell him. Boy trafficking has become become bigger as of late.. if only he was a girl though" They say softly

"Please!" I cry out "I want to see my mom and brother!"

One of the girl turns to me, I cant see anything but the outline of there heads because its so dark.

"Why did you help her" The girl says

"I dont know who you're talking about!" I say loudly "I'm scared! I'm scared! PLEASE! LET ME GO! WHERE AM I!"

"Tape him and inject him with some heroin" The dark haired girl says "He'll like that"

"Aww man" The other girls says "That's the good shit"

My eyes widen and a tear flows down my bruised cheek

"MOM! HELP ME! HEEELP ME!" I scream

"Shut up" The girl stands over my and pulls out some duct tape

"I want to see my mom.." I cry "I miss her I want to see my mom.. please..please!"

She slams the tape on my mouth and my voice becomes muffled. She pulls out a large needle and I squirm and she injects it into my wrist..

"MMM!" I cry in pain as an instant high comes over me.. my vision blurs violently and I can feel a hallucination starting.

What should Xavier do?

[Struggle] [Go to sleep]

• edited May 2015

OMG OMG OMG I FUCKING HATE RILEY PLS KILL HER AND TORTURE HER AND KILL HER AGAIN.

[Struggle] DO NOT DIE

Take off without: Part 1 Xavier "Hahaha! Really? That happened?" Riley said in a funny tone. "Yup" Jesminde said an a funny tone "X

• edited May 2015

Oh shit, this is hardcore.

[Struggle]

Liquids right didn't think of it that way.

Take off without: Part 1 Xavier "Hahaha! Really? That happened?" Riley said in a funny tone. "Yup" Jesminde said an a funny tone "X

• [Go to Sleep]

• [Struggle] dayum.

• So, we have a professional killer with the coolest name ever, at least two human traffickers who just abducted and drugged a boy and a drug runner with a bomb strapped to his chest (who also happens to be in first class. I'm now very glad that Rachel did not go there...) Damn, even without the crash this flight would have a lot of issues!

[Struggle]

If it fails, he's going to sleep either way

• [Struggle] I think it's better to try.

• I a question or few for yall..

What percentage of introduced passengers will die in the crash?

Which character do you like the most (cant be one that you made)

Which character do you want to see more of?

How will the plane crash?

1. 30
    2. Nika
    3. Xavier and the body dealers
    4. Somehow

I a question or few for yall.. What percentage of introduced passengers will die in the crash? Which character do you like the most (cant be one that you made) Which character do you want to see more of? How will the plane crash?

1. 50
    2. Riley
    3. Will Anderson Jr. and Sr.
    4. Lee will explode, or that body dealers will try something nasty.

I a question or few for yall.. What percentage of introduced passengers will die in the crash? Which character do you like the most (cant be one that you made) Which character do you want to see more of? How will the plane crash?

• 1.) 43

2.) Xavier. He's cool.

3.) probably Rachel.

4.) Ukrainian rebels.

• edited May 2015

What percentage of introduced passengers will die in the crash?

Probably between 40-50, but not more than 60

Which character do you like the most (cant be one that you made)

Jon is a seriously cool guy and I also like Riley a lot.

Which character do you want to see more of?

Is that the question where I can answer with my own characters? Just kidding, while Rachel is great and I'd love to see more of her, I'd especially like to see more of Jon and Riley and maybe Xavier.

How will the plane crash?

I could see a sudden case of exploding Lee as the cause of the crash, or perhaps as one part of why the plane crashes.

• edited May 2015

Pheonix

"Chicken or beef?" I ask the the tall man with hazel eyes as he looks up at me.

"Have you seen my brother, his names Kevin. He's in business class?" He asks in a nervous tone

"I dont know passengers by name sir" I say politely

"Can I see him?" He asks me worried.

"I'm sorry sir I cant allow that." I say in a natural tone

"Please?" He begs

I lean down and and put my red lipstick to his ear.

"Give me 10$" I say whispering so no one hears.

He shuffles his hand in his wallet and grabs it, he hands me the money and hands it to me. I take it with my soft hands and put the green dough into my pocket sneakily. He gets up and keeps walking and I walk down the small space between the crummy seats with my trays of shitty food.. behind me is a woman and her son.

"I'll take it from here" Diana says kindly with her heavy makeup and 1980's looks with brunette hair curled.

"Okay, thank you Diana" I say and walk to the kitchen and watch Diana, she's pretty new at this job.

"Is my son okay?" The woman says in her seat "How's he doing"

I grin evilly and walk into the small kitchen.. there's a small hatch to the storage room below it.. the kitchen is humid and hot. I look around and close the red curtain.. I walk to the hatch with blends in with the floor and open up the hatch.. I climb down the small metal ladder.

"Mmmph!" The boy cries out against a box with his hands and legs cuffed up and black duct tape running along his frightened face with a sock blocking his mouth.

"Shut the fuck up..not my fault you helped Riley. You'll pay.." I hiss, sweat covers his body and his green shirt is damp and ripped.. needle marks cover his arm as he cries out muffled by the sock. He sits on the floor with his shorts curled up, his green eyes looks weak from the heat down here.

I walk over to one of the box's and open in and grab the large heroin needle and eye him.

"You want some more" I say giggling as I light a cigarette beside the needles.

"MMM- MMHHM!" He says loudly shaking his head crying.

"Me and Kekio are going to make a drug addict out of you" I laugh as I take a smoke he looks at me with a petrified face "And how old are you? 12? 13? 14?. Doesnt matter. Kekio has already found you a good home in Bangladesh. They have some good sex trafficking there"

"MMMMMM! MMMMMMMMMMM! MMMMMMMMM!" He screamed at the top of his lungs and his shackled legs struggle on the floor... tears dripped down his soft cheek.

"Hey you want to hear something?" I say to him and walk over, I grab him by his black hair and drag him along the floor.. I can feel his hair ripping from his head as I drag him.

"MMhM!" He whimpers in pain, I keep dragging him along the floor about 30 feet away from the ladder until the ladies voice becomes audible.

"So.. my son is where?" His mom's voice says from above as we are the floor below them

The boy looks up and can hear it too.. he closes his eyes and swipes his hands slamming into my breast knocking me over.

"ARGH!" I cry in pain as I slam onto the ground and he turns around screaming in the muffled tone

"He... I couldnt find him ma'am" The bitch Diana said as I slammed onto the ground, the boy made a break for it running. He screams muffled and he hops towards the ladder in an attempt to run.

"Get back here!" I scream and grab the needle beside me and get up, the boy grabs the duct tape and pulls it off of him as he runs for the metal ladder on the other side of the room.

"MOMMY!" He screams tearfully "SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE! MOMMMY MOOOMY! I"M SCARED! PLLEAAASE!"

I catch up to him and grab his head and jerk it backwards digging the needle into the back of his neck and inject it..

"GET- o-- off-- aoh.." He whimpers as he collapses on the floor below the ladder.

I grab the boy's body and drag it back to the box's, he's still breathing.. I grab the rope beside the box and tie him up. I put the duct tape over him again so he cant fucking scream.

Suddenly the hatch opens and Diana is at the top with her thin body looking down into the darkness.

"Pheonix? Whats going on?" She says awkwardly "I heard screaming.. is something going on?"

I hold the pistol in my hand shakily.

[Shoot Diana] [Hold her hostage] [Do nothing]

• [Hold her hostage] Don´t kill but react badly to her own

FUCK YOU PHOENIX DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE a million times later DIE DIE DIE DIE. Now i am finished

Awesome chapter

Pheonix "Chicken or beef?" I ask the the tall man with hazel eyes as he looks up at me. "Have you seen my brother, his names Kevin. He

• [Do nothing] you get what you get. And holy shit, someone help him!!! He has done nothing to deserve this!

Pheonix "Chicken or beef?" I ask the the tall man with hazel eyes as he looks up at me. "Have you seen my brother, his names Kevin. He

• [Shoot Diana]

I hope this is best way to turn someones atention to Xavier and her.

• [Hold her hostage]

I think this might be the option that could potentially be the worst outcome for Pheonix, since Diana then knows what a fucking monster her colleague is, as well as being able to break free and tell the others. Shooting her is a bit extreme and might cause a panic on board, while doing nothing will likely allow Pheonix to get away with that. I hate this bitch so much, I hope she dies a horrible death in the crash.

• What are your guys thoughts on Xavier?

I'm trying to make him likable but i'm not sure if i'm doing good at it.

• edited May 2015

I think so far you're doing a good job in making him likeable, especially as a result of the situation he's in. While not (yet) my favourite character, his situation does a great deal in making him very sympathetic and gets me invested in his fate.

What are your guys thoughts on Xavier? I'm trying to make him likable but i'm not sure if i'm doing good at it.

• He's a cool and likable character. And I think if he doesn't get any help soon, he's in a lot of trouble.

What are your guys thoughts on Xavier? I'm trying to make him likable but i'm not sure if i'm doing good at it.

• Sorry for the wait guys

Starting next part now.

• :D

Sorry for the wait guys Starting next part now.

• Is character submission still open?

• Hey guys sorry im putting this on pause as i study for me exams :c I have about 6 exams coming up so i need to study pretty hard for them and writing a part of this story usually takes about 2 hours.

• yeah sorry guys i neeed to take a break

TheFurryOne posted: »

Is character submission still open?

• Yeah, i took exams a few weeks ago. As long as you put your mind to it, you should be fine. (I passed all mine with A's and B's)

Hey guys sorry im putting this on pause as i study for me exams :c I have about 6 exams coming up so i need to study pretty hard for them and writing a part of this story usually takes about 2 hours.

• Is this still going on or no?

• Im restarting the series tomorrow (I gotta re read this to fully remember)

• Awesome! I was almost sure this was dead.

Im restarting the series tomorrow (I gotta re read this to fully remember)

• Okay i remember everything hah :P

• Any news?

Okay i remember everything hah :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.