Ps4 pre sequel and season pass :( HELP

So i bought the season pass and it tells me when I go to my unlocks... Purchase season pass. And I can't get access to my pre sequel dlc no matter what I do. I've tried uninstalling it and that jazz but nothing no matter what won't let me get it. I have access to episodes 1 and 2 for free because of owning it but yer...

Help?

Comments

• Have you tried going to Shifty Sheldon's in Concordia? That's where you pick up any shift rewards at in The Pre Sequel.

• The Pre-Sequel has had lots of technical problems, including this one. You might have better luck on the official Gearbox forums, and keeping an eye on updates there.

• Yeah, if it's not showing up at Shifty Sheldon's, Gearbox are the ones that need contacting.

I remember that I emailed their customer support about the Poker Night 2 unlocks not showing up in my Shift account, and they actually fixed that for me pretty quickly!

ActionHank posted: »

The Pre-Sequel has had lots of technical problems, including this one. You might have better luck on the official Gearbox forums, and keeping an eye on updates there.

• Pre-Sequel has had a sketchy release. Heck, Aurelia came with the Gearbox skin unlocked for me!

Which I promptly DID NOT ask to be fixed... for obvious reasons.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Yeah, if it's not showing up at Shifty Sheldon's, Gearbox are the ones that need contacting. I remember that I emailed their customer sup

Sign in to comment in this discussion.