Fiona's hat EP.2

Fiona lost her hat when ep.2 intro happened, where she found new, actually just the same hat?

Comments

• I guess her hat is like Bigby's shirt and tie. :3

• Don't forget that Rhys and Fiona are unreliable narrators. Maybe Rhys thought that the story would be more dramatic if Fiona lost her hat. Or she really lost it during the intro and just didn't want to admit it to the Stranger. You never know!

• She lost it in the intro, but when she started to talk about her side of the story she kept it. Here is a link:

• edited April 2015

The intro scene was from Rhys' perspective. As they are both unreliable narrators and they might embellish their story for dramas sake, it can be forgiven. Besides, it could be that in reality, Fiona did lose her hat, but since she is telling her side of the story, might as well keep her hat.

• edited April 2015

If only Rhys had followed that logic and done the same with his missing shoe...could have saved himself from a lot of embarrassment :P

Pipas posted: »

Don't forget that Rhys and Fiona are unreliable narrators. Maybe Rhys thought that the story would be more dramatic if Fiona lost her hat. Or she really lost it during the intro and just didn't want to admit it to the Stranger. You never know!

• Well, since we know that Fiona is "slightly" angry at him, she must have insisted that he keep talking about his missing shoe and his nice sock. :)

If only Rhys had followed that logic and done the same with his missing shoe...could have saved himself from a lot of embarrassment :P

• The Episode 2 intro was overly dramatized (this is not a criticism of the intro; I LOVED it!!!). If you notice in the intro when the title appears, Rhys, Vaughn, and the caravan were all in midair when in fact they weren't. When you watch the scene from Fiona's perspective later on in the game, Rhys and Vaughn will simply just fall out of the van; no midair flips or theatrics. I believe some people are right about it being taken from Rhys's perspective. Considering he was bouncing around the ground, he may have thought that everything was in the air. Shoot, depending on who's perspective we are seeing at the end of Episode 2, that ending may have been just an overly dramatized retelling of events.

• I thought it would be cool if like Fiona had Rhys' shoe and Rhys had Fiona's hat and there was like a begrudging trade later on, that would have made sense in terms of her losing the hat.

But that's just a small thing.

• Shoot, depending on who's perspective we are seeing at the end of Episode 2, that ending may have been just an overly dramatized retelling of events.

Alt text

YOU MEAN THAT EPIC MUSIC MIGHT NOT HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN PLAYING IN REAL LIFE?!

eRock92 posted: »

The Episode 2 intro was overly dramatized (this is not a criticism of the intro; I LOVED it!!!). If you notice in the intro when the title

• I was going to say that ! It would have been kinda funny if Rhys was like, " Hey Fiona, I have your hat, and you have my boot. Wanna trade?"

Flog61 posted: »

I thought it would be cool if like Fiona had Rhys' shoe and Rhys had Fiona's hat and there was like a begrudging trade later on, that would have made sense in terms of her losing the hat. But that's just a small thing.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I think it's both an embellishment, and Rhys taking a jab at Fiona

"...and then Fiona lost her hat, and she was crying like a big baby and-"

• Optical 3-D illusion. It's like she was losing the hat IRL coming right at ya.

• It's just a theory, but we are talking TellTALE here. I don't trust them...

Shoot, depending on who's perspective we are seeing at the end of Episode 2, that ending may have been just an overly dramatized retelling of events. YOU MEAN THAT EPIC MUSIC MIGHT NOT HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN PLAYING IN REAL LIFE?!

• Plot twist: We're actually in the game, and everybody (except Scooter) pretends we're invisible.

What is Borderlands canon anyways?

DoubleJump posted: »

Optical 3-D illusion. It's like she was losing the hat IRL coming right at ya.

• I absolutely adore the whole 'unreliable narrator/s' shtick, but it's not good for my sanity...

WHAT IF NONE OF THIS HAPPENED?

WHAT IF IT'S ALL A LIE?

WHAT IF JACK ISN'T EVEN REALLY BACK AND RHYS MADE IT ALL UP?!!

Alt text

It's just a theory, but we are talking TellTALE here. I don't trust them...

• What if this was a dream Jack had? What if this is just HJ in purgatory with a chance to redeem himself?

I absolutely adore the whole 'unreliable narrator/s' shtick, but it's not good for my sanity... WHAT IF NONE OF THIS HAPPENED? WHAT IF IT'S ALL A LIE? WHAT IF JACK ISN'T EVEN REALLY BACK AND RHYS MADE IT ALL UP?!!

• That opening was honestly too awesome for me to care about continuity.

• Alternatively the whole thing is just a story made up by an autistic Tiny Tina, while she stares at a snow globe and imagines the lives of Rhys and Fiona...

Alt text

Nobody will get that reference, you're all way too young for it - hell, I'M too young for it, I wasn't even born when the finale aired - wait, how do I even know this is a thing?

The internet has provided me with so much useless information... >_<

What if this was a dream Jack had? What if this is just HJ in purgatory with a chance to redeem himself?

• I actually posted this screenshot I took in the atlas mugged discussion!

Alt text

• It's like Clementine's hat from TWD, it's become a part of her body and can't go anywhere without it.

• That's the truth!

JazzyTheMan posted: »

That opening was honestly too awesome for me to care about continuity.

• Why does Fiona looky rather......chubby without the hat? Is it just me?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.