Claptrap

I honestly hope Claptrap shows up in Tales and we can actually be nice to him instead of automatically being rude. I actually love Claptrap and is one of my favorite characters. The poor guy is misunderstood and mistreated and hated by everyone. I honestly know it's for jokes but I think Claptrap deserves love. He is betrayed and hated but yet thinks all of the people around him that doesn't automatically shoot him are his best friends and family. I played a good portion of the Claptrap TPS DLC and he doesn't betray all of these people because he sees them as good people when his Vault Hunter.exe program wanted to take over and kill them all. Then his entire race is destroyed, he is shot and mutilated and left for dead...He is saved by Hammerlock.

I think his only friends are Athena and maybe Hammerlock. The little guy deserves more love than the hate he gets...Yes, I know he screws up everything and he takes everything to heart...Well...Motherboard. There is a song that plays in TPS about Claptrap and what he thinks of himself, it's actually pretty sad...

Claptrap

So hopefully we can treat him well...Although I feel like we will automatically treat him badly, with Jack in Rhys's head I feel like there will be some major fallout if Rhys is nice to poor Clappy.

Comments

• Yeah I like Clap Trap too. If he appears in Tales I really hope Steve will appear with him

• HEEYYYYYOOO!

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah I like Clap Trap too. If he appears in Tales I really hope Steve will appear with him

• Hopefully we get options to kick him.

• I hope we do too. I know that people dislike Claptrap and they should get the option to do what would make them happy. I do hope people who do like Claptrap gets options to be nice to him too.

Hopefully we get options to kick him.

• After playing the Claptastic Voyage dlc, I demand for a [hug claptrap] option in Tales! ;_;

• Ever since I was the only person to attend Claptrap's birthday in BL2 I wanted that option.

Deadpoolian posted: »

After playing the Claptastic Voyage dlc, I demand for a [hug claptrap] option in Tales! ;_;

• edited April 2015

Athena is my main VH in TPS. i love her. also, claptrap is love, he's super annoying at times BUT he's my kind of annoying <3 HAIL TO THE ROBO CLAPs <3

Alt text

Alt text

• I really want to take Claptrap out to a nice steak dinner. He can't eat it of course, but it's all to fulfill his psychosomatic need to be like a living being anyways.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.