I Miss Nisha And Will They Bring Her Back?

I love Handsome Jack,But i love Nisha the most cause she had a sad story in her Childhood and I wanted more story about her in the Borderlands series also I love the Handsome Jack/Nisha Romance lol yea I liked it in Borderlands The Pre-Sequal,Also the Lead Writer Anthony Burch said "The more we work on the Pre-Sequel the more I regret killing off Nisha/The Sheriff in Borderlands 2."So if they didn't kill her off in Borderlands 2 do you think she would be Tales From The Borderlands cause that would be awesome cause think about it Nisha is wounded and sad after losing her love Handsome Jack to the Vault Hunters and she trys to hunt them down and During Tales From The Borderlands she would run into Rhys and Vaughn and Fiona and Sasha and helps them get to the Vault and She realizes Handsome Jack is in Rhys's Head and well yea imagine it funny and cool moments with Nisha in Tales From The Borderlands also More Handsome Jack/Nisha moments well Rhys's Day will get more awkward and weird during those moments lol god I love Nisha and Handsome Jack and Wilhelm too yea baby Hyperion Fanboy in the House also Rhysha fan too

RhyshaForever

Comments

• she dead tho

• It could maybe happen, but it seems a bit of a long shot.
    The best argument i could give to make it possible that she is still alive is that "showdown" (the quest where you have to kill Nisha) is optional.
    Tector (and Jimbo) Hodunk have somehow made it into Tales even though it is possible to kill them depending on who you side with in the Clan War quest.
    In the end it all depends on how Telltale and Gearbox determine the fate of a character that you can, but don't have to kill.

• edited April 2015

Even though she was pretty evil, and a Jerk on Elpis, I like her. She's overpowered, she's badass and...well, she's actually a lot more different than Jack. In Borderlands 2, she's polite to you, she doesn't flip out, she's perfectly fine with you killing craptons of bandits and cleaning up her town and she's even respectful to you as you fight her. Jack, on the other hand...is not so pleasant.

Also, I wouldn't necessarily say "sad." See, Nisha's sociopathic, and doesn't really give a crap about the people she kills. And besides, Jack was actually surprised that he felt sad about her dying. SURPRISED. Not upset, SURPRISED.

• Jack, on the other hand...is not so pleasant.

The goddamn hero of the story was defeated by a bunch of bandits, he had every right to be unpleasant.

LawmanZero posted: »

Even though she was pretty evil, and a Jerk on Elpis, I like her. She's overpowered, she's badass and...well, she's actually a lot more diff

• It also got annoying on how he tried to justify every action WHEN IT WAS CLEARLY NOT A HEROIC ONE.

Waaaay too blinded by his own ego, insanity and a hero complex to astronomical levels.

Jack, on the other hand...is not so pleasant. The goddamn hero of the story was defeated by a bunch of bandits, he had every right to be unpleasant.

• They confirmed showdown was canon

It could maybe happen, but it seems a bit of a long shot. The best argument i could give to make it possible that she is still alive is tha

• I love Nisha, she's my favorite TPS Vault Hunter, but there's no way she's coming back. The fact that Anthony Burch is upset that Nisha was killed means that she's canonically dead. I would love some references to Nisha in TFTB, like ECHO logs or maybe Jack can talk about her.

• You're crazy. Jack was the hero, he NEVER did a single thing wrong!

It also got annoying on how he tried to justify every action WHEN IT WAS CLEARLY NOT A HEROIC ONE. Waaaay too blinded by his own ego, insanity and a hero complex to astronomical levels.

• Too bad Nisha forgot how to be OP in Borderlands 2 and kill you in like 0.72 second(s).

• well, if you look at borderlands 2 scaling compared to tps, she wont even close to be op.

ElJacko posted: »

Too bad Nisha forgot how to be OP in Borderlands 2 and kill you in like 0.72 second(s).

• Where did they do that? Can't seem to find any posts where they talk about which quests where canon or not.

zeke10 posted: »

They confirmed showdown was canon

• lol

You're crazy. Jack was the hero, he NEVER did a single thing wrong!

• He regretted killing her off...

I love Nisha, she's my favorite TPS Vault Hunter, but there's no way she's coming back. The fact that Anthony Burch is upset that Nisha was

• If she was, she would probably be the raid boss or something. Wherever you move, HER BOOLITS WILL TRACK YOU.

ElJacko posted: »

Too bad Nisha forgot how to be OP in Borderlands 2 and kill you in like 0.72 second(s).

• edited April 2015

-Rhysha forever
    - Nisha has a Fiona head, and Jack has a Rhys head in TPS
    -Well then

But anyway, I like Nisha too. It's a shame she got killed off for real, she'd be interesting to see in Tales.

• Fist bump?

fayescarlet posted: »

-Rhysha forever - Nisha has a Fiona head, and Jack has a Rhys head in TPS -Well then But anyway, I like Nisha too. It's a shame she got killed off for real, she'd be interesting to see in Tales.

• I know, Nisha was a really interesting character - especially as a complement to Jack. Normally I feel like from a narrative standpoint you'd either throw in a gf or love interest to humanize the villain or you do something ala Joker and Harley Quinn (which I guess I could see just a tiny bit of in this case if I squint) where it's an arguably mostly one sided obsession. I really liked how the writers played with those preconceptions and kept it feeling very true to character, Jack being surprised at feeling anything when she gets killed, and Nisha knowing Jack for what he was and pursing him because she found his ruthlessness attractive.

I never felt like Nisha was doing anything she didn't really want to for the sake of 'loveeee' and her agency was always respected. Very interesting and refreshing romance dynamic between the antagonists imo.

Sad to know she won't be coming back for sure :(

• Pretty sure it was in a interview before tps released

Where did they do that? Can't seem to find any posts where they talk about which quests where canon or not.

• edited April 2015

Dead, and she is no part of Hyperion organisation, so there is no way she will come back in a hologram.

• True -- If Jack had seemed more interested in the AI program during TPS I might argue that he could have had her personality AI'd as well, but seeing as how it was Nakayama's obsession with Jack that prompted the program in the first place and Jack seems only a few degrees above apathetic when Nisha dies in BL2 I doubt they'd use that as a plot device... :(

JMOREL posted: »

Dead, and she is no part of Hyperion organisation, so there is no way she will come back in a hologram.

• So is Handsome Jack, hasn´t stopped him now has it?

Harpadarpa posted: »

she dead tho

• The difference is, NOTHING stops Handsome Jack.

Gumba Masta posted: »

So is Handsome Jack, hasn´t stopped him now has it?

• Regretting something does not mean it didn't happen.

He regretted killing her off...

• edited April 2015

Nisha rhymes with Rhysha.

Rhysha confirmed.

fayescarlet posted: »

-Rhysha forever - Nisha has a Fiona head, and Jack has a Rhys head in TPS -Well then But anyway, I like Nisha too. It's a shame she got killed off for real, she'd be interesting to see in Tales.

• I haven't played her on tps yet, is she good?

• Yes. But exhausting.

Alexandria posted: »

I haven't played her on tps yet, is she good?

• Holy crap.

Nisha rhymes with Rhysha. Rhysha confirmed.

• Nisha didn't have a scientist obsessed with cloning/becoming her like Jack had Nakayama though.

Gumba Masta posted: »

So is Handsome Jack, hasn´t stopped him now has it?

• Summary of her: Glass cannon for the most part. Highest DPS though, and the most OP Action Skill.

Alexandria posted: »

I haven't played her on tps yet, is she good?

• edited April 2015

It IS canon. I'm aware of that.

I just hold out some hope, that's all. But it's all down to the writing team, and what route they choose to go on.

Harpadarpa posted: »

Regretting something does not mean it didn't happen.

• Nisha is my favorite Borderlands playable character.

Summary of her: Glass cannon for the most part. Highest DPS though, and the most OP Action Skill.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.