Will Their Be Updates for Episode 2?

I understand it's been almost a Month Since Episode 2 was released and we are still facing the Rhys's Shoe Bug Problem and Fiona's Money Problem cause you have more money than you started with in beginning of the episode and I know i can't complain about that but I don't remember having more in beginning until I got that money at the end I know I got the psycho mask so yea I still had that kind of that money but it did carry over,but when restarted episode 2 to play it again I had a thousand more so yea i 'm just saying I want to get the money in the game I just don't want it in beginning you know what I mean I hope that gets fix and when I chose a different choice at the end of episode 2 it stick with my other choice instead with the one I chose I hope that gets fixed and I do remember I chose scooter's special the first time but I chose a different one so I don't think the choices I made were on the my choices page I hope these things get updated soon for the next episode of Tales From The Borderlands I love Game a lot I like replay it with the choices I made or make the choices wish to make differently in the episodes now and the future episodes later.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.