This game hasn't even cameout yet.

Comments

• As Cope and TTG stand at a volcano, TTG pushes cope in.

"I Told you TellTale Games would remember that. BIATCH."

kaleion posted: »

(?) TellTale games will remember that...

• The response is a lot higher than that you have to admit and different. Borderlands was about its fanbase and the usual hate from the walking dead community for taking away the spotlight.

The skepticism around minecraft is a lot deeper

dojo32161 posted: »

I remember when you used to say the same things about Tales From The Borderlands. sigh Nostalgic memories.

• Borderlands was about its fanbase and the usual hate from the walking dead community for taking away the spotlight.

Not entirely; some people thought the universe was too goofy and gun-focused/meme-centric to have any potential for a good story, but Telltale proved people wrong.

The response is a lot higher than that you have to admit and different. Borderlands was about its fanbase and the usual hate from the walking dead community for taking away the spotlight. The skepticism around minecraft is a lot deeper

• Had those people even played a Borderlands game?! Borderlands 2 has one of the best stories in gaming and has the perfect universe to set stories in imo

Borderlands was about its fanbase and the usual hate from the walking dead community for taking away the spotlight. Not entirely; so

• edited April 2015

Telltale games made me "grow up". Made me think twice before doing a choice. Maybe with this game Telltale will teach that anoying kids and make them grow up to :D

Killah posted: »

I kind of agree here....I even Downloaded minecraft and has so many kiddos and do you know what happened??? They were so annoying! Most of

• I don't think they are bad people they are just to young... And young people usually speaks (writes) before thinking. That will cause trouble.

dojo32161 posted: »

I'm going to say it's not going to be as bad as everyone thinks it will be. I remember when people thought there would be a lot of dudebros

• You fail at being funny..

As Cope and TTG stand at a volcano, TTG pushes cope in. "I Told you TellTale Games would remember that. BIATCH."

• edited April 2015

You don't need to worry about that. They're already here, yet they are perhaps adults that act like children. There is at least one in this very thread. (Not meaning you to clarify, in case you thought I was)

And Ironwood, to save posting another comment, plenty of people here are guilty of what you mentioned.

I'm all for this game and I will buy it no matter what, but one thing I'm worried about is the forums. We might be overrun by little kids O_O

• Not really tbh

Had those people even played a Borderlands game?! Borderlands 2 has one of the best stories in gaming and has the perfect universe to set stories in imo

• I played over 8 hours of Borderlands 2 with friends and just could not force myself to go any further.

Had those people even played a Borderlands game?! Borderlands 2 has one of the best stories in gaming and has the perfect universe to set stories in imo

• Agreed.

Talimancer posted: »

Not really tbh

• As much as I like Minecraft as a survival game, I don't think it's that complicated that it needs to be made into a full story mode.
    We already have Tales From The Borderlands and the Game of Thrones episodes being created. And we are definitely in need of a Season 3 of The Walking Dead, as well.
    It'll just create more work for something that no one really wanted.

I'll give it a chance, though.

• Season 3 of Walking Dead is already coming though. That, and if they weren't making Minecraft: Story Mode, they'd still be making another game in it's place.

As much as I like Minecraft as a survival game, I don't think it's that complicated that it needs to be made into a full story mode. We al

• Well, besides it being Minecraft, my 2 main problems about it are:

1: They have so many great IP's. Why not do a next season for one of them? Walking Dead Season 3, The Wolf Among Us Season 2. Why a new one?

2: They already now are working on at least two Games, and have already big, BIG problems keeping their promised release dates. With yet another game, it can only get worse.

• I completely agree.

Well, besides it being Minecraft, my 2 main problems about it are: 1: They have so many great IP's. Why not do a next season for one of t

• Wasn't trying to. But at least I don't hate on peoples hard work

Cope49 posted: »

You fail at being funny..

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They have so many great IP's. Why not do a next season for one of them? Walking Dead Season 3, The Wolf Among Us Season 2. Why a new one?

The Walking Dead Season 3 has been confirmed and could run along side Minecraft.

Telltale also don't want to be just a company who constantly make games based off the same universes (TWD and TWAU), i think it's a good thing that they are exploring lots of different universes and i am really interested in seeing how they are going to make Minecraft into a choice based story driven game.

Well, besides it being Minecraft, my 2 main problems about it are: 1: They have so many great IP's. Why not do a next season for one of t

• This doesn't make sense. TellTale has never promised release dates.

• edited May 2015

I am thinking the Graphics will look like Oil painting style graphics of Minecraft.

Similar to TWD and GOT, and etc.

I think it'll look much better with Oil painted squares.

If you don't like it, then don't get it. Easy solution. TellTale can make whatever they want. I'm just saying how it is, since I see your co

• In your opinion, but I don't see how you could think that. Borderlands has a perfect story telling universe, the fact people got so upset when they heard Telltale was originally making one is dumb.

Not really tbh

• Ok...? I didn't say its for everyone.

I played over 8 hours of Borderlands 2 with friends and just could not force myself to go any further.

• Borderlands story is okay but definitely not one of the best stories in gaming, the story is not the main focus of Borderlands meaning that it's pretty much go from one place to the other and has a few plot holes

In your opinion, but I don't see how you could think that. Borderlands has a perfect story telling universe, the fact people got so upset when they heard Telltale was originally making one is dumb.

• edited May 2015

Oh for sure it isn't the main focus. But I mean for a shoot-and-loot type game, the story and characters are done insanely well done imo, they had me really invested. And Pandora/Elpis is a perfect setting to tell just a story driven game, it's interesting, exciting, and lots of cool places.

Borderlands story is okay but definitely not one of the best stories in gaming, the story is not the main focus of Borderlands meaning that it's pretty much go from one place to the other and has a few plot holes

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited May 2015

https://youtu.be/ztVMib1T4T4

• Considering that you just want to hate on anything that isn't related to Walking Dead Season 3, I'm not gonna take you serious.

Had those people even played a Borderlands game?! Borderlands 2 has one of the best stories in gaming and has the perfect universe to set stories in imo https://youtu.be/ztVMib1T4T4

• There's no reason for the ellipsis that suggests you're asking "Why did you say that, exactly?"

Ok...? I didn't say its for everyone.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

That's not what I was doing.The Borderlands 2 story mode was meh to say the least ...

Considering that you just want to hate on anything that isn't related to Walking Dead Season 3, I'm not gonna take you serious.

• To you. For me it was great

That's not what I was doing.The Borderlands 2 story mode was meh to say the least ...

• Because it's cool to hate on something popular.

• I'm sure some wanted it. No one wanted TWD originally either, but we got it.

• I'm not particularly looking forward to the game, but I also wasn't looking forward to TWAU, or TFTBL. It just annoys me when people say something rude or negative about the game without any information about it whatsoever (not specifically referring to you here).

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Journey95 posted: »

We already konw it will be shit since its Minecraft

• Guys, If Puzzlebox likes it, Then chances are, we ALL will like it. :D

puzzlebox posted: »

Sooooo... I'm going to be honest here. When I first heard we were doing Minecraft, I had absolutely zero idea how it could possibly work as

• Telltale should make a separate website for this game. Mixing adult games and a child game isn't a good idea. Kids might steal a look at the "adult-talk" or at least 17+. Like really. Hopes for the best.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Telltale's previous games before The Walking Dead were always a mix of family friendly (Sam & Max, Monkey Island, Wallace & Gromit) and adult themed (CSI, Law & Order, Jurassic Park) games, so no need for a different site.

Telltale should make a separate website for this game. Mixing adult games and a child game isn't a good idea. Kids might steal a look at the "adult-talk" or at least 17+. Like really. Hopes for the best.

• It's because people aren't as open to trying new things as they should be. To be quite honest, it's very narrow-minded of people to judge the game so harshly before even playing it. If they try it and don't like it, they have every right to say so. Until then, there's no reason to throw people under the bus for being open to it.

• I don't agree. I actually think it's a wonderful idea because the company gets to prove that they can do both (if you consider it a kid's game). I also hate to break this to other people, but I know more older teenagers who play Minecraft than children. I've actually never met a child who ever said that they've played it, so... It's not a kid's game, but that's my personal opinion.

Telltale should make a separate website for this game. Mixing adult games and a child game isn't a good idea. Kids might steal a look at the "adult-talk" or at least 17+. Like really. Hopes for the best.

• I'm sure there is the possibility of doing something very meta with Minecraft.

• @ClemyclooAndBabyboo

For some reason I couldn't post on your thread..

Anyway, I didn't intentionally mean you, as I didn't read whoever wrote the thread.

Basically, I am really sorry. I didn't mean to be offensive to anyone..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.