This game hasn't even cameout yet.

13»

Comments

• It's okay Man. Don't feel bad, I hear people say things like "Kill yourself" and "No one loves you" to me all the time, So this is a definite Improvement about Insults. XD Don't worry about it.

@ClemyclooAndBabyboo For some reason I couldn't post on your thread.. Anyway, I didn't intentionally mean you, as I didn't read whoever wrote the thread. Basically, I am really sorry. I didn't mean to be offensive to anyone..

• EXTREMLEY late, but i did steal your avatar, sorreh.

OzzyUK posted: »

I did a double take when i first saw their avatar :P

• No ones complaining about Minecraft not needing a story, right?

Because I remember that Telltale stated (I don't remember how) that M: SM wasn't a set story for Minecraft.

• You beat me to this comment.

Nice comment by the way.

No ones complaining about Minecraft not needing a story, right? Because I remember that Telltale stated (I don't remember how) that M: SM wasn't a set story for Minecraft.

• That's what dank memes do to you.

And thanks.

RhysAndLee posted: »

You beat me to this comment. Nice comment by the way.

• I really don't know. Okay, in the beginning, I was one of these people when I saw the teaser trailer about MC:SM but now, I want to see how this will work out. Well, I'm kinda excited about MC:SM but I can't understand why everyone hates it? Cause it's Minecraft? Because it will be filled with MC fanboys that will make the community horrible? The game is not even out yet so how can be people be so sure that this game will be shit?

So, I really don't know what to say to these people.

• They said in GOT and TFTB; we could expect a new episode every 5-8 weeks.

This doesn't make sense. TellTale has never promised release dates.

• the trailer looks ridiculous, lol at anyone who will buy this shit

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited September 2015

the trailer looks ridiculous

In your opinion, I thought it looked great.

lol at anyone who will buy this shit

Don't say anything you'll regret. You bought TFTB even though you hated it since its first announcement and you ended up liking it.

Journey95 posted: »

the trailer looks ridiculous, lol at anyone who will buy this shit

• If it turns out to be the best thing telltale has ever created, Then lol at anyone who didn't bought it. Funny how so many people still don't have trust in Telltale. You know what? The less actual "Story" the source material has, the more freedome Telltale gets. They can Do whatever they want! I even would say that they have As much creative freedom with Minecraft As with an Original IP, story wise. And Thats the most interesting thing of this project. They can prove that they're able to write a fantastic story with nearly no source material and with nearly every franchise. It's just so Exciting to find out what they're doing! I mean everyone i know who's gonna Play this game, don't Play it because it's Minecraft. They Play it because of the creative aspect of Minecraft. Minecraft is known for it's Creativity in building and telltale is going to make it known for Creativity in Storytelling.

• First off, this is a very old thread. Second, that's not promising anything and is how things used to work when they made simpler games.

They said in GOT and TFTB; we could expect a new episode every 5-8 weeks.

• lol at anyone who will buy this shit

And how do you know it is shit? Did you even play the first episode? You can't judge the game yet without even trying it first.

• edited September 2015

i actually still really dont like that game and have i no faith in this either. just give us WD:michonne and then season 3 and when thats done season 2 of wolf among us and season 1 marvel's game.

dojo32161 posted: »

the trailer looks ridiculous In your opinion, I thought it looked great. lol at anyone who will buy this shit Don't sa

• i actually still really dont like that game and have i no faith in this either.

I was talking to Journey up there, not you, and it's fine that you have your opinion, but I was talking about the way he acted.

i actually still really dont like that game and have i no faith in this either. just give us WD:michonne and then season 3 and when thats done season 2 of wolf among us and season 1 marvel's game.

• How do you know it is crap if you had not even played it yet?! Is so stupid that tons of people and saying "This game will be crap because is minecraft" even though they have not played it yet. Some people need to learn to not judge a book (or game) by it's title. I mean just play the game and then judge it instead of looking at the title and making endless comments saying "This is gonna fail". If you don't wanna play it, then thats ok, no one is forcing you to play it. But by making these comments saying "This will be crap" everytime you step foot in the minecraft part of forums is just so unnecessary. I don't mean to be a jerk but come on! Give Telltale a break!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.