No bind-able keys????

Wish I knew that little nugget of info before wasting money on a game I will not play.
Can't believe in this day and age of gaming a dev can still be so lazy as to cut corners on binds/huds etc.
Can't even find an ini work around .....

Enjoy the last of any money you will receive from me

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

He means he wants to be able to change his keys, so instead of WASD he could use the arrow keys if he pleased.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I personally think it's a really weird reason to drop a game, but that's me.

• edited April 2015

Yeah, it is not the best reason to drop a game (especially when the keys are not that bad).

I will agree that it is ridiculous that a company like TT doesn’t take the time to give you the option to change your control settings (like key biding and, most of all, mouse sensitivity). But that’s far from a reason for all this anger.

dojo32161 posted: »

I personally think it's a really weird reason to drop a game, but that's me.

• I'm sorry, would you rather mash R instead of E? Wow, must be so hard being you....

• Dude, this is not a shooter, you don't have hundred keys that may need to be rebinded.

• would you rather mash R instead of E

E? Pffft, we're all about that left click nowadays.

LEFT CLICK HYPE

I'm sorry, would you rather mash R instead of E? Wow, must be so hard being you....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.