I think this is the first time I've rooted for the Bandits

2»

Comments

• well thats just because of athony burche's memes

The game centers around coming of age and the end of the world during the iPhone generation. Seeing hipsters everywhere doesn't seem like a far stretch to me.

• i is cried :',(

Yes! Sadly the same can't be said for our awesome Psycho friend... RIP MEAT BUDDY, YOU REALLY ARE RIDING THE DEATH TRAIN NOW.

• Well I'm enjoying life is strange. It is a really beautiful game.

DeityD posted: »

No debate will happen here, I'm done with the hipsters. I think it's time to rewatch gta5 tho since all that brought up the memories.

• He's*

And for this hipster argument, addressed to everyone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hipster_(contemporary_subculture)

The subculture has been described as a "mutating, trans-Atlantic melting pot of styles, tastes and behavior"[3] and is broadly associated with indie and alternative music, a varied non-mainstream fashion sensibility (including vintage and thrift store-bought clothes), generally progressive political views, organic and artisanal foods, and alternative lifestyles

So, judging off the Internet's finest, Wikipedia, hipsters are characterized by their behavior.

Checkmate.

• Well, if you actually read the bottom of Wikipedia, it has sources. Lots of sources.

Exhibit A:

Alt text

So with 36 different references, tell me, why shouldn't someone use Wikipedia as a source that is not the 'Anyone can edit it' argument, because why all these references show so evidence on the contrary.

And a debate isn't over because you say it is. It's over when all sides just stop communicating.

• The fact that they're hipsters doesn't stop me from enjoying it. Like the fact that the characters in BL are psychos/murderers or characters in TftB are idiots. It's not like it's a bad thing.

sunfell posted: »

Well I'm enjoying life is strange. It is a really beautiful game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.