Missing shoe

When Rhys goes to old haven i was speaking with Fiona and she gave me shoe but when i enter Atlas facility i dont have shoe?
why? does anyone have same problem?

Comments

• edited April 2015

Alt text

• I think you mean "boot".

And it's likely just a glitch

• edited April 2015

Alt text

Telltale just wanted to showcase that magnificent sock in all its glory and give it the most screen-time physically possible...

After all:

Alt text

AND everyone knows:

Alt text

(But in all seriousness it was a glitch that seemed to affect quite a few users - You're definitely not the only one!)

• Yes, I have this bug as well. Hopefully it is just a visual bug, and it will import over to episode 3. This seems like a small issue, but it ruins the immersion when things like this happen.

• I had the same problem as well -it really irked med!

• Same, hopefully telltale fixes it(which they probably wont tbh)

• Noticed it happen on my second play-through. That damn Telltale engine just does whatever it wants sometimes.

• I have the same problem also I hope it does get fixed

Same, hopefully telltale fixes it(which they probably wont tbh)

• I played it on the 18th and it seemed to be fixed, at least for me.

• Fiona stole it back

• LMFAO

Poogers555 posted: »

Fiona stole it back

• She's just looking for an excuse for her and Rhys to talk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fiona stole it back

• She's just looking for an excuse for her and Rhys to talk

So that she can help him win Sasha's heart.

She's just looking for an excuse for her and Rhys to talk ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

No.

She's just looking for an excuse for her and Rhys to talk So that she can help him win Sasha's heart.

• edited April 2015

Obama has already declared Rhysha law Poogs

Alt text

No.

• Well Obama must be sad then ;-;

Alt text

Obama has already declared Rhysha law Poogs

• Alt text

Well Obama must be sad then ;-;

• had the same issue, it made me angry. i wanted to write a very sternly worded letter to each individual member of Tell-Tale for it. I hope it's fixed going forward.

• Rhys' blue sock is so awesome that it consumed his shoe.

• Does that mean he has not so awesome sock on his other foot?

Rhys' blue sock is so awesome that it consumed his shoe.

• edited April 2015

Good I hope they do fix it also they should fix Fiona's money bank problem cause when I start the game again I got more than I got the beginning of the second episode and when I chose jack or I chose a different caravan brand but it showed I chose a different one which i didn't and I don't remember picking Fiona I remembering picking jack but my choices show it differently so I hope those get fixed too

had the same issue, it made me angry. i wanted to write a very sternly worded letter to each individual member of Tell-Tale for it. I hope it's fixed going forward.

• Can you get your shoe back only in old haven or also in Hollow Point? Because i got no idea when to get it to be honest lol.

• You get it back from Fiona if you go to hollow point first, then Rhys can talk to her and get his boot back

Redouanfaka posted: »

Can you get your shoe back only in old haven or also in Hollow Point? Because i got no idea when to get it to be honest lol.

• I'm playing on ps3 US version, this sucks, i got my boot back, but when i walk in the facility i see the sock :/

You get it back from Fiona if you go to hollow point first, then Rhys can talk to her and get his boot back

• Yo @Telltale if my decisions matter tell me why Rhys doesn't have his shoe back. This is serious. We're talking about a shoe here. Who knows what kind of huge impact this will have on the next episode?!

• You can keep it all along if you do not catch Rhys

Redouanfaka posted: »

Can you get your shoe back only in old haven or also in Hollow Point? Because i got no idea when to get it to be honest lol.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.