Favorite moments from Borderlands

So, guys and girls, I'd like to hear your favourite moments from Borderlands franchise - all games included, except Tales, since it's pretty fresh and there's a lot still coming in this game.

BEWARE: POSSIBLE SPOILERS IN THE COMMENTS!

Comments

• Killing The Warrior as Lilith screams out "Badass!" when it falls to the ground dead.

• edited April 2015

Is every single moment in Borderlands 2 and Pre Sequel an option?

• My favorite moment was when I triggered the Tannis Easter egg for my friends, both of which had no idea it existed. My other favorite moments are whenever something gut wrenching happens, my friend dies a little on the inside and I get to laugh about it :3

• edited April 2015

I have a lot of favorite moments. Too many to count. So, I pick one from my one of my favorite Vault Hunter

I AM THE CONDUCTOR OF THE POOP TRAIN!!

• I have never simultaneously loved and hated a character more than this moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4HGKOXBhTI

Also, Timothy's moment in TPS where (if you choose not to shoot the surrendering soldier) he says, "I'm not you, Jack."

Alt text

#SaveTimothy

• The ending of the Tiny Tina DLC. I think it's the most emotional moment in the franchise so far.

• edited April 2015

In Pre-Sequel:

"Hey kid, you sure these pirates have a military AI? These dickbags seem like they're nuts."

"Get it? Dickbags, cause they're nuts? He he."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.