so that episode 3 leak was fake, right? (Mod edit: Yes; confirmed fake by Telltale Staff in thread)

can someone confirm?

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Yes it is very fake.

• Well, it wasn't technically confirmed to be fake, but its most likely fake

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

The "leak" might as well have been posted by Fakey McFakerson from Fakeville, North Fakeota.

(yes it was fake)

• The TellTale Staff has spoken!

Alt text

puzzlebox posted: »

The "leak" might as well have been posted by Fakey McFakerson from Fakeville, North Fakeota. (yes it was fake)

• Ah thank you I thought it was real.Thank God it was fake

The "leak" might as well have been posted by Fakey McFakerson from Fakeville, North Fakeota. (yes it was fake)

• awww.

R.I.P. Truth or Dare

• It could have been the dream for all us shippers.

Otherwise no real loss.

Poogers555 posted: »

awww. R.I.P. Truth or Dare

• Shipping or not, I think having truth or dare in a Telltale game would be really cool ;3

It could have been the dream for all us shippers. Otherwise no real loss.

• thanks for confirming, it looked real and i thought i got the episode spoiled for me.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Wait. Does that Mr. McFakerson isn't really going to give me a ride to the rental car place? :(

• edited April 2015

Aww I would like to give you a ride,but I got no car I guess I better Catchhhh-AAAAA-Rideee!!!With You Too

stirpicus posted: »

Wait. Does that Mr. McFakerson isn't really going to give me a ride to the rental car place?

• edited April 2015

Also Thank you for Confirming it a fake you guys are the best also got any news to share or any updates?

Wait. Does that Mr. McFakerson isn't really going to give me a ride to the rental car place?

• edited April 2015

You guys should still totally find a way to put Truth or Dare in a future episode ;3 That idea was really cool

• Momma always told me if i believed in something it would come true, so yeah this is true no matter what anyone says.

No its not. Its fake.

• Wait telltale staff. Where were guys when that winter wolf stuff was happening?

• Meh, IMO that one was a worse fake then this one, plus the guy confirmed it anyway, and the TFTBL forum is probably the one they're checking rather than one for a game that ended months ago :P

DoubleJump posted: »

Wait telltale staff. Where were guys when that winter wolf stuff was happening?

• Well Telltale still looks in the Wolf section, just the other day I saw a comment by them. Its just strange that they would debunk this so fast but let the whole winter wolf thing going for like 2 weeks until the guy confirmed it was fake himself. I dont know, maybe its like you said, this one looks alot more real

Green613 posted: »

Meh, IMO that one was a worse fake then this one, plus the guy confirmed it anyway, and the TFTBL forum is probably the one they're checking rather than one for a game that ended months ago :P

• I was skeptical when I saw:
    "You and x% chose to ask for for Rhys' help"
    TWO "For"s? Really?

• All they had to do was say it was a theory goddangit. Everyone would have read it.

• Can anyone please explain me what that leak was about? Does anyone have a link?

• AlfMusic posted: »

Can anyone please explain me what that leak was about? Does anyone have a link?

• Thanks a lot!

Poogers555 posted: »

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/94607/episode-3-choices-and-summary-mod-edit-fake-choices That's where it was posted if you want to check it out

Sign in to comment in this discussion.