Echo eye problem please help

I have a season pass for tales from borderlands on the ps3. On episode one I'm at the chapter where Rhys awakes from collapsing from uploading into his head and I walk up a hill to use the eagle eye scanner but it doesn't work it's just blank.
I have uninstalled the game, reinstalled it and it's still happening. I have also tried playing it all through and it happens again at the same point in the game and I cannot get passed this point. After paying £15.99 for the season pass and wasting my tim, hours and hours trying to fix this problem I'm very (excuse my French) p*ssed off. Can anyone help me? Telltale?

Comments

• The ECHO eye only works in certain locations, and that part wasn't one of them to the best of my knowledge. You wasted hours accomplishing nothing, sorry.

• Ah right well it goes into the scanner thing autmatically and there's nothing I can do, it's a blank screen and I can hear background noises.
    P.s don't call me kid, if I was a kid I'd probably know what to do on the game.

• Are you talking about the part where you're supposed to find a way into the arena? All you have to do to progress is look to the right and observe the manhole on the ground. It along with other scan-able objects should be a gold color and clickable. Are you saying that you can't click on anything during this scene?

• Sorry tacho I'm not as clued up on this as you are, I'm not getting into a petty argument with you on a forum. I just need help help I'm not sure if it's the eye scanner but whatever it is it isn't right. It's when your all spying over the ledge after regaining conciliatory in episode one and it goes into a blank screen but you can move the cursor over a tower and stuff but I can't see anything and when I press x nothing happens

• Yes deadpoolian thankyou that's exactly the part I'm on about its as though the game has glitched and I can't seem to do anything.

• Yes deadpoolian thankyou that's exactly the part I'm in about its as though the games glitched I can't see anything only hear noises and when I press x or anything nothing happens.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Are you talking about the part where you're supposed to find a way into the arena? All you have to do to progress is look to the right and o

• You're not supossed to press x. You can't leave the echo eye in that place until you find a way into the arena

Jfbenton posted: »

Yes deadpoolian thankyou that's exactly the part I'm in about its as though the games glitched I can't see anything only hear noises and when I press x or anything nothing happens.

• edited April 2015

Hmm. Well here's a video of how that part is supposed to play out. Maybe looking at this will help.

If it's not letting you click on that manhole after the dialog, then I really have no idea what's going on. Never heard of a glitch in that scene before. But if it's not working like it's supposed to in that video, then you should make a post in the Support Forum.

Edit- Oh, wait, so is your screen completely black when it goes into this screen, but you can still hear everything? Still, try looking at that video to get a sense of where that manhole appears on screen. Then maybe try slowly moving the right stick around the screen and clicking nonstop. Hopefully you can progress this way. Strange glitch indeed!

Yes deadpoolian thankyou that's exactly the part I'm in about its as though the games glitched I can't see anything only hear noises and when I press x or anything nothing happens.

• Ok now you are just being an ass.

• Yeah that's the part deadpoolian but all I see is yellow, I will have to contact support as it's definatly messed up on my ps3 thanks for your help though.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Hmm. Well here's a video of how that part is supposed to play out. Maybe looking at this will help. If it's not letting you click on tha

• You're welcome! I really hope that they'll be able to fix the issue for you. It's a super fun game and I'm sorry your experience has been messed up by this glitch!

If you make a post in the support forum, just make sure you're as specific as possible. Maybe include a picture of what the screen is looking like as well.

Yeah that's the part deadpoolian but all I see is yellow, I will have to contact support as it's definatly messed up on my ps3 thanks for your help though.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.