Opening Credit Ideas

So, pretty basic idea, but I was curious on everyone's idea for an opening credit scene for episode 3 and onwards. What would be happening, what song, ect.

Comments

• This song is a great opener for pretty much anything, especially from 0:00 to 1:47

The Ecstacy of Gold

• Maybe in the season finale the theme song for Borderlands 2 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhwDxNqWtxk

• that would be cool, for nostalgic(?) purposes... buuuuut, Telltale's gotta do their own thing, you know?

Maybe in the season finale the theme song for Borderlands 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhwDxNqWtxk

• This whole game is "their own thing." Making a throwback to the original games in a theme song isn't gonna make them lose points for creativity or whatever

AChicken posted: »

that would be cool, for nostalgic(?) purposes... buuuuut, Telltale's gotta do their own thing, you know?

• Well I'm assuming ep3 is taking place right after the end of episode two soi t's gotta be intense! The intro may even differ based on the choice you made at the end.

• I hope so! That would be cool to have 2 different intros. A digital one for Jack and a cool shootout one for Fiona (maybe)

AgentZ46 posted: »

Well I'm assuming ep3 is taking place right after the end of episode two soi t's gotta be intense! The intro may even differ based on the choice you made at the end.

• oo that would be really cool, like they already said, there would be some big difference based on a choice, a different intro would be really cool!

AChicken posted: »

I hope so! That would be cool to have 2 different intros. A digital one for Jack and a cool shootout one for Fiona (maybe)

• That's a great idea, good thinking! I seriously hope they do this now.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Well I'm assuming ep3 is taking place right after the end of episode two soi t's gotta be intense! The intro may even differ based on the choice you made at the end.

• Oh, and just saying, I don't think anyone is going to die. It's only episode 3 so there wont be any deaths just yet... I'm so stoked to see what Jack will do or Fiona! Why must the wait hurt so much?!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.