The 1st annual Hunger Games: A fan fiction

edited April 2015 in Forum Games

So I don't really have much experience (none whatsoever actually) writing stories. But everybody else was doing them and they looked really fun so I decided to do one also. I'd like to thank @supersagig and @mr.quality for encouraging me and @TeamSarah for creating the first one on the forums (trailblazer) @TWD_25 and @ayylmao I hope you come back soon but no pressure.

So because this is the first Hunger Games things will be a little different. Actually a lot different. The Hunger Games have just been revealed and people aren't happy about it. This years Games are very unfair because instead of a random pool to reap out of, they're reaped from the children of people who led the revolution.

Try not give such a normal name or unoriginal name. For example don't name your tribute John or Katniss.

Submission is easy, just write the following in the comments:

Name:

District: (Careers are not necessarily the antagonist since these are the first Games and they haven't had the opportunity to train yet.

Personality: (If you make a tribute from one, two or four, don't make them evil just because. This is the first Hunger Games Careers don't exist yet)

Backstory: (optional but recommended)

Appearance: (Some districts have certain appearances, like the people of district eleven are mainly black or mixed and the people of four could have tanned skin, but this is not always the case)

Weapon: (There will be less skilled killers these Games since it's the first)

Happy Hunger Games!

Users:

@supersagig

@TWD_25

@mr.quality

@zachiscool

@LiquidChicagoTed

@ayylmao

Spots open :15

District one male: Valour Paradise

District one female: Victoria Shimma

District two male: Mason Silverstein

District two female:

District three male:

District three female:

District four male:

District four female:

District five male: Keller Jackson

District five female:

District six male: Ashton Thorne

District six female: Aemelia Thorne

District seven male:

District seven female: Riley Dixon

District eight male:

District eight female: Scooter

District nine male:

District nine female: Amber Jones

District ten male:

District ten female:

District eleven male:

District eleven female:

District twelve male:

District twelve female:

~Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favour!~

Comments

• edited April 2015

Name: Valour Paradise

District: 1

Personality: He always tries to do the best for everyone. He wants to be brave , but he can´t. He hates being a little kid because of like the people understimade him or treat him like he is a baby. He likes making jokes , even if they are bad ones. He is also a very emotional and impulsive person. He will try to don´t get too much attached to anyone , because either him or them will die and he doens´t want anyone hurt. He is very determined and stubborn when he does things. Coming from one of the richest family of district 1, he never suffered povery or hunger. He doens´t like being surrounded by too much people , for him it´s overwhealming. He once got lost in the mines of diamond , but was rescued. He doesn´t like neither the Capitol or the Rebels. For him fighting it´s just plain stupid. But his father Lucretius helped the rebels with money. He doesn´t like following orders but neither give them and he isn´t good either. He hates arguments or fights and just want peace

Appearance: golden short smooth hair , green eyes , pale skin , thin but not athletic. Usually wears blue suits for formal events , along with black trousers and brown shoes

Weapon: Small knife , poison.

• Thank you!

supersagig posted: »

Name: Valour Paradise Gender: Male Age: (12-18) 12 District: 1 Personality: He always tries to do the best for everyone. He wa

• edited April 2015

Name: Mason Silverstein

Personality: Mason grew up in a rich family that supported the rebels. His fathers name lives on in infamy at the Capitol where they tortured and killed him. Mason himself supported the rebels and wanted to fight in the wars. His personality is eager, fun loving, a jokester with a strong hatred for the Capitol. He loves his family but greatly questions killing innocent people to survive.

Appearance: 5'11, shaved brown hair and green eyes, ashen skin and sturdy build

Weapon: He knows how to use guns but those have been banned in all districts after the dark days and won't be used in the games. So his main weapon would be something that requires aim.

• Name: Victoria Shimma

District: 1

Personality: After seeing her mom and dad die by the Captiol , she hates them. But not only them , everyone. She was very cynical after that and distraught with people. She was also very lonely and quite. She hates the indoors , prefereing the outside. His family was poorest in District 1 and she nearly had nothing to eat. Her dad was a miner in a diamond mine and she sometimes went into the mines with him. She is also very apatic. But she actually cares about others , but she is just very angry at everyone and bitter because of her dead family. She will think that the Hunger Games will be easier , but if she kills someone she will realize the truth. She hates people that are too much happy and is very jealous of them.

Appearance: blonde long curly hair. fair skin , blue eyes , very thin. Usually wears a brown old t-shirt , brown slippers , grey socks and white pants.

Weapon: Small dagger

• District¿

TWD_25 posted: »

Name: Mason Silverstein Age: 17 Gender: Male Personality: Mason grew up in a rich family that supported the rebels. His fathers nam

• Oh wow, I thought I put district 2 down but I didn't. It's d2.

District¿

• Name: Riley Dixon

District: 7

Appearance: average height, sea-green eyes, long brown hair.

Personality: Riley is mostly silent, having no real reason to ever hold conversations because she never really had friends. But when she does talk, people listen. She has a powerful voice and knows how to use it. Riley is very cunning and witty, able to do what it takes.

Weapon: light sword.

• edited April 2015

District: 5

Name: Keller Jackson

Appearance: Strong, Buff, slightly hunched, green eyes and brown hair

Personality: Kind, caring, merciless.

Weapon: Knife

• Thank you!

mr.quality posted: »

Name: Riley Dixon Age: 17 Gender: female District: 7 Appearance: average height, sea-green eyes, long brown hair. Personality

• TWD already madre D2 male. I guess you ciudad change it to D7. AND STOP MAKING TRIBUTES NAMED JOHN OR ZACH WHEN PEOPLE SAYS DONT

zachiscool3 posted: »

District: 5 Name: Keller Jackson Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Strong, Buff, slightly hunched, green eyes and brown hair Personality: Kind, caring, merciless. Weapon: Knife

• edited April 2015

No offense but you've done everything I specifically told you not to. I've seen you use the name John Lootmann in every fanfiction so it's unoriginal and too bland. Did you even read the description because I literally wrote down do not use the name John. Second of all TWD_25 already made a District two male. Third of all you made him a mindless psychopath with no motive, why is he even good with weapons? What about his family life? So I'm sorry, but no.

District: 5 Name: Keller Jackson Age: 16 Gender: Male Appearance: Strong, Buff, slightly hunched, green eyes and brown hair Personality: Kind, caring, merciless. Weapon: Knife

• Do you acept her

Name: Victoria Shimma Gender: Female Age: (12-18) 12 District: 1 Personality: After seeing her mom and dad die by the Captiol ,

• She's accepted. Thank you!

I can change Her name into Brillant

• I can change Her name into Brillant

Do you acept her

• I think D7 tributes should be better with Axes just saying

AAA_Jane posted: »

Thank you!

• YAY

She's accepted. Thank you!

• I'm not the most familiar with the Districts in the hunger games series. Its been awhile since I've read them.

I think D7 tributes should be better with Axes just saying

• Yup!

Thank you!

• edited April 2015

D7 is lumber. 1is luxary. 2 is masonery. 3n is technology. 4 fishing. 5 power (energy) 6 transportation 8 textile 9 Textile 10 meat ( i forgot the proper name) 11 agriculture and twelve mining

I'm not the most familiar with the Districts in the hunger games series. Its been awhile since I've read them.

• ok, sorry. I edited the character

No offense but you've done everything I specifically told you not to. I've seen you use the name John Lootmann in every fanfiction so it's

• thanks.

D7 is lumber. 1is luxary. 2 is masonery. 3n is technology. 4 fishing. 5 power (energy) 6 transportation 8 textile 9 Textile 10 meat ( i forgot the proper name) 11 agriculture and twelve mining

• edited April 2015

So... it took me far too long to come up with something unique, but I hope these two are okay.

Name: Aston Thorne

District: 6

Personality: Even before the rebellion started, Aston was always a very serious person, rarely cracking a smile or socializing with other people. An exception was his family and he was always very close to them, especially to his twin sister Aemilia. From a young age he tried his best to protect her from any danger and when the rebellion started he convinced his parents to refuse her wishes of fighting the capitol directly. Despite his young age he actively fought the capitol, whereas his parents had an important administrative role in organizing the transport of supplies for the rebel soldiers. During the war he encountered the horrors the Capitol used against the rebels, an experience that left him deeply disillusioned with the rebellion, believing it to be doomed to fail long before it indeed failed. He deserted in the final days of the rebellion to return home, just in time to save his sister from the bombing of District 6, during which his parents died and he received severe burns over the left side of his body. The failure of the rebellion convinced him that any sort of rebellion against the Capitol is doomed to fail. As a result he shows resignation and acts submissive when dealing with the Capitol. He fears that any sign of disobedience could result in a new bombing or the unleashing of even worse muttations. After the rebellion, he got even more serious, stoic and sought even less contact to other people, with the only exception being his sister, whom he cares for even more than before the rebellion. He is determined to do whatever it takes to keep her safe and is considerably hardened as a result of his experience during the rebellion. However, he has a few moral lines which he refuses to cross, such as deliberately hurting anyone who is not a bad person or a threat to him or to Aemilia. If something is even a slight threat towards either of them however, he is merciless in destroying it, the only exception being Capitol people, where he would stay submissive unless they directly threaten his sister. While the horrors of the rebellion left their mark on him, he copes with them quite well, albeit he has a very hard time talking to other people. If he does, he is very soft-spoken and polite and gentle, often apologizing whenever his sister misbehaves, however he tries his best to stick to himself, leaving any sort of socializing to his sister. Even though he rarely shows it, the loss of his parents took him harder than he is able to admit and he depends on his sister even more than she depends on him. She is also the only person that is able to make him smile and he sometimes even laughs about her jokes.

Appearance: Aston is 6'2 tall and built like a soldier. He has dark blonde hair, which he wears extremely short, as well as dark brown eyes. His skin is naturally pale, however from the many hours he spent outside he got a tan. During the final days of the rebellion, when District 6 got bombed, he shielded his sister from a fire. This fire heavily disfigured the left side of his body, giving him a gruesome appearance, as well as blinding his left eye. Only immediate medical help prevented him from loosing the ability to fully use his left arm and leg, albeit they are also covered in burn scars. The right side of his face is quite handsome in a stark contrast.

Weapon: Aston actually fought and killed capitol soldiers in the rebellion and has knowledge in physical combat. His weapon of choice in the games would be a knife, since it is the only melee weapon which he is trained to use. He also works very well in a team with his twin sister.

Name: Aemilia Thorne

District: 6

Personality: Before the rebellion, Aemilia was a carefree and kind-hearted girl with a sacrastic attitude, very close to her family, especially to her twin brother Aston, as well as being a well-liked and popular girl in general. She found it always easy to talk to others and even to manipulate them for her own goals. Her parents were responsible for organizing the massive transport of supplies to the frontlines and were among the main leaders of District 6 during the rebellion and her brother Aston fought them directly. Despite her wishes to join the fight, her parents declined it, keeping her at home, where she helped them in organizing the rebellion. She received a far above average education, albeit little of her knowledge actually gives her an advantage in anything survival-related. Her parents refusal of her wishes caused her to become increasingly aggressive, with the strong urge to do something to help the cause of the rebels. She also developed an immense hatred of the Capitol, seeing them as little more than monsters that deserve to be killed horribly. In secret she tried to train herself in physical combat and made plans of joining her brother in the rebellion. These plans never came into effect, as the Capitol crushed the rebel forces and destroyed District 13. Her brother had deserted before these events and returned home just in time to save her from the bombing of the District, during which she lost her parents and during which Aston was heavily burned. These events still give her severe nightmares and a light case of survivors guilt, as well as turning her into a cynical and embittered girl, full of hatred for the Capitol. She is deeply troubled because of her experiences in the final days of the rebellion and often finds herself being far more aggressive and ruthless than she actually wants to be. Deep down, she has a good heart and is able of mercy and compassion, but she has a hard time showing this. However, she is still far more approachable than her brother, albeit her attempts at being light-hearted are little more than a very good act and a coping-mechanism. She tries her best to get along with other people and has deep respect for everyone who was involved with the rebels. When talking to others, she tries her best to be like her old self, cracking jokes, socializing with others and trying her best not to be too cynical or aggressive. If somebody treats her wrong however, she displays a sharp tongue, as well as her bitterness over everything that happened. The only person she would never treat bad in any way is her brother, whom she is often trying to cheer up. While usually quick to get along with someone, Aemilia has a hard time expressing genuinely positive emotions. She has a very short temper when dealing with the Capitol and usually depends on her brother to keep her in line. She has a slight fear of open fire, albeit she would never admit to this.

Appearance: Aemilia is 5'6 tall, with long, curly dark blonde hair, brown eyes and pale skin. She is pretty, with delicate facial features. Since she always dreamed of fighting the capitol, she tried her best to get physically fit, which lead to her having an athletic build. She has a ahrd time building muscle mass however.. As a result of her traumatic experience during the final days of the rebellion she has a haunted look in her eyes and gets startled easily, her body often being tensed.

Weapon: Aemilia isn't trained with weapons, since her parents tried their best to keep her away from the fights. Since she always dreamed of fighting the capitol, she tried her best to teach herself how to fight. The only thing available for her to train with was a long iron rod, which left her with a good idea how to handle a spear. Given the opportunity, she would choose a spear as her weapon of choice. She also works very well in a team with her twin brother

• Name: Amber Jones

District: 9

Personality: she has a natural hate for the capitol, since her family was wiped out during the rebellion. She is cautious of new people and always likes to make informed decision. She is very solid as masks her emotions well, she rarely ever smiles
    or laughs.

Appearance: tall, short brown hair, amber eyes.

Weapon: not really skilled, but mostly uses lighter weapons like knifes.

• Name: Scooter

District: 8

Personality: Brave, kind, sweet, charming, will do anything if her life is at stake, loving. Her family survived the rebellion but her little brother and father died

Appearance: 5'8ft tall, brown hair usually tied into a braid, brown eyes, pale skin.

Weapon: A knife since she protected herself during the rebellion with one and was taught by her father before he died.

Name: Amber Jones District: 9 Gender: Female Age: 18 Personality: she has a natural hate for the capitol, since her family was w

• Thank you! I love the detail you gave to your characters!

So... it took me far too long to come up with something unique, but I hope these two are okay. Name: Aston Thorne Gender: Male Ag

• edited April 2015

Thank you both!

Name: Amber Jones District: 9 Gender: Female Age: 18 Personality: she has a natural hate for the capitol, since her family was w

• I'm going to start part one of the reapings!

• edited April 2015

Name: Kayla Seeker

District: 4

Personality: She has a strong hatred for the Capitol. She lost everyone in her family in the rebellion, sarcastic at times, humourus, strong, optimistic. can be emotional at times.

Appearance: 5'7ft tall, brown hair, usually tied into a ponytail, hazel eyes, tanned skin, light muscle.

Weapon: spears, and nets.

• edited April 2015

Name: Lenna Bedford

District: 2

Personality: She is very resentful to the rebels since her family death. She is very distant with people since then too. She gets really mad if someone touchs her , because she remembers bleeding Alex doing that if people do that because Alexis last thing to do was touch her , like trying to hug her. Her mother´s last words were "Fight for Me". She cares a lot about little children. She is very resentful at everyone for small things. She pretends to be better than she is. She doens´t think things throw and just does them. She doens´t understand jokes because she didn´t have many friends and she is very akward at talking. She is very reckless and pessimist too. She also very blunt. She was more calm before her family´s death. She is still sad and depressed because of her family´s death and she cries until sleeping. She won´t dare to even don´t think to don´t kill rebel soldiers , but she won´t hurt little kids.

Backstory: She was the daughter of the head peacekeeper. She lived a normal life for a kid of 2 until the rebels came in and killed her family. Alexis , his little sister bleeding out , she never could take that image out of her head. Her father Ajax trying to get their daughters away and her pregnant mom Valerie getting caught by the bullets. She only escape by leaving them behind. She wants revenge and the Hunger Games are her opportunnity. But she won´t kill little kids , that´s just wrong for her. But she will torture to death the real rebels. She plans to volunteer. She knows some thigns because she went to the Peackeeper academy before the dark days

Appearance: black short curly hair tied in a bun , hazel asian eyes , olive skin , athletic

Weapon: Camouflage , Poison and Longs swords

• edited May 2015

x'd

• This years Games are very unfair because instead of a random pool to reap out of, they're reaped from the children of people who led the revolution.

TheUnkGuy posted: »

x'd

• WE NEEE MORE TRIBUTES

• WHAT HAPPENED

I'm going to start part one of the reapings!

• Name: Nicole Radkey

District: 11

Personality: She's nervous, and want's to be strong, but's weak. She's smart, and can hide well. She's very emotional, and doesn't like violence very much.

Backstory: She was a good student in school, and had nice parents.

Appearance: White skin, and long, black hair and tall. She has blue eyes and a big nose.

Weapon: Doesn't like violence.

• edited May 2015

Appearance: (Some districts have certain appearances, like the people of district eleven are mainly black or mixed and the people of four could have tanned skin, but this is not always the case)

Name: Nicole Radkey Gender: Female Age: 13 District: 11 Personality: She's nervous, and want's to be strong, but's weak. She's s

Name: Lenna Bedford Gender: Female Age: (12-18) 18 District: 2 Personality: She is very resentful to the rebels since her famil

• Sorry guys, studying for finals because it's next week and then I'm done with school. I'll get a part up tonight

• Name: Barker Jackson

District: 7

Personality: Sarcastic , Determined but emotional inastable , Dumb ,

Appearance: brown long curly hair , green eyes , tanned skin.

Weapon: Axes

Sign in to comment in this discussion.