supersagig posted: »

RIP THIS

• This is not mine. Dont ask me

zachiscool3 posted: »

why not post another part?

• k.

supersagig posted: »

This is not mine. Dont ask me

• Sorry guys, I'm sort if shy and scared to write. I don't think I can do this.

• Don't worry about it. If you don't enjoy it, its no fun. Do what you want. We understand, I was the same way for awhile.

AAA_Jane posted: »

Sorry guys, I'm sort if shy and scared to write. I don't think I can do this.

• edited May 2015

I'm sad to hear this, but of course it's your decision and I support it. However, for what it's worth, I think this would have been a great and well-written story and I think I'm not the only one who feels that way. Think about it, ayylmao had similar doubts for a while but his/her story is probably among the best here in this forum. Sagig was unsure if people would like his story and it turned out that he has a lot of talent and people like his story a lot. Hell, even I was extremely unsure if I should start my own story and it needed a lot of convincing by real life friends who read a first version of my stories prologue to make me start it. But I never regretted starting it, people here seem to love it and writing stuff for it became an important part of my daily routine. If I can be a good writer, I'm absolutely convinced that you can be an even better writer, because why not?

Of course, like I said at the beginning of this post, it's your decision and I support it. If you feel too shy to share your writings, that's absolutely fine. Like quality said, you should enjoy writing here, or else it kind off misses it's purpose. You aren't writing for us or for anyone besides yourself. Just know that I am convinced that you have talent and that I am convinced that this story has a lot of potential.

Maybe, perhaps, since I pride myself in being a good critic, if you feel unsure about wether or not your writing is actually good, perhaps you could send me a small sample of your writing as a PM if you want? Just a small excerpt, a few paragraphs would be enough. That way I could give you a lot of feedback, perhaps remove your doubts and give you some clarity about the extent of your writing ability. If you don't want to, that's fine and understandable. I understand and support your decision. But if you want to, just send me a PM and I'll make sure to give you detailed feedback asap. No matter how you decide, it's going to be the right decision if you feel good about it!

Sorry guys, I'm sort if shy and scared to write. I don't think I can do this.

• edited August 2015

Hey guys! I've been thinking about writing another fanfiction, not a hunger games one but a walking dead story. Mainly because the Hunger Games is the story if Katniss, but the walking dead can be anyone's story. Would you all be interested? Let me know what you guys think.

• This sounds very exciting. I would definitely like to read it and I am sure it is going to be a great story! Do you plan on making it interactive? In this case I will definitely submit characters for it as well :D

As for your reasoning, that makes a lot of sense now that I think about it. I mean, while it is undoubtly possible to write a good HG story, it certainly sucks that even the victor is doomed to die at some point before the end of the second rebellion and that the really big changes in the story (stuff like the rebellion or something like that) just can't happen unless you write about Katniss or break with the canon. A Walking Dead story definitely gives you a lot more freedom to write in any direction you want. I think this is a very good idea!

Hey guys! I've been thinking about writing another fanfiction, not a hunger games one but a walking dead story. Mainly because the Hunger Ga

• Yeah! I would definitely be interested! With a Walking Dead story you'll have a lot more options to explore, like you said.

Hey guys! I've been thinking about writing another fanfiction, not a hunger games one but a walking dead story. Mainly because the Hunger Ga

• Wow, i almost submitted a character, not realizing when previous ones were posted :-D

Uff, that was close... and too bad, character was really good one :-D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.