Yellow ECHO eye (desert)

I was watching Yogscast Hannah play this game. When it got to this scene and Jack told her that he'd upgraded Rhys' ECHO she said 'oh yeah, it's gone yellow' and I thought 'oh really?'. She was right and it had. The thing is, it only goes yellow at this moment on some people's playthrough. On other people's it just stays blue. Were they playing an earlier version? It's not that important, I guess, but I just thought it was interesting.

You can see one pic of Hannah's game and another of MKIceandFire's. (Beautiful quality pictures, I know)

imageimage" alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" />

imageimage" alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" />

Comments

• Wow, that's really interesting. I wonder if it's intentional or it's some kind of bug, cause I don't remember what color Rhys' eye was in my playthrough.

• edited April 2015

I feel like it's based on your dialogues with Jack?

I don't know, I forgot what color mine was.

EDIT: Great find, btw.

Also, I watched Hannah before I played through my game (was still unsure about buying) and so most of my decisions were influenced and the same as hers. I didn't get yellow, though.

I feel like it's based on your dialogues with Jack? I don't know, I forgot what color mine was. EDIT: Great find, btw.

• Whenever Jack enhances Rhys's echo eye it turns yellow even at the end if you trust Jack instead of Fiona if it's still blue then it's a bug.

• it's not a bug look at their eyes

Alt text

• I don't know. Maybe it's a bug, but it's happened to quite a lot of people (mine and YouTube playthroughs) :/ I know it definitely goes yellow at the end, though.

• I was saying if it's "NOT" yellow at those two moments then it's a bug.

Leluch123 posted: »

it's not a bug look at their eyes

• edited April 2015

Think it's just a bug, I had the yellow eye on my first play through but on my second play through it was blue at that scene.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.