Ending Theories and Future Choices

The more I keep thinking about Handsome Jack's role in TFTB, the more I think he's not going to get out of this alive. Okay, he's not even alive now, but I doubt his A.I. is going to continue as it is. How do you think Jack will fare in the end? I theorize that Rhys is going to be faced with deleting Jack, or else Jack totally takes over. This probably will be pre-determined, like Lee's fate in TWD. We might just get various ways of doing it.

Similarly, I also think as Rhys is going to be faced with ditching Hyperion or moving up in the ranks (hopefully the player will be allowed to make this decision.) Rhys has the possibility of becoming the next Handsome Jack, I want to get him to be president/CEO!

Then there's Sasha and Fiona. Will they keep grifting and conning, or will they give up their old ways? Will they stick with the boys or betray them?

And, of course, there hasn't been a Telltale game with death. We've already had to decide the fate of Felix, but who else might get the axe?

Share your theories!

Comments

• Well, for the ending I feel like because Fiona and Sasha wanted the 10 million to leave Pandora, that it might end with them all trying to leave and escaping and have a happy ending. Or Tales can decide to be depressing and make us choose to save Rhys or Fiona.

• They might make Fiona choose between getting off Pandora with Sasha or saving/sticking with Rhys and Vaughn; I just don't want a repeat of choosing between Carley and Doug.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, for the ending I feel like because Fiona and Sasha wanted the 10 million to leave Pandora, that it might end with them all trying to l

• edited May 2015

I can't think of any logical reason why Fiona would choose to stay with Hyperions instead of leaving Pandora with Sasha.

They might make Fiona choose between getting off Pandora with Sasha or saving/sticking with Rhys and Vaughn; I just don't want a repeat of choosing between Carley and Doug.

• Well, the #Rhyiona shippers have some ideas, but I agree that getting off Pandora is (at least my) Fiona's top priority.

DeityD posted: »

I can't think of any logical reason why Fiona would choose to stay with Hyperions instead of leaving Pandora with Sasha.

• Well it all depends in the end, what if Rhys and Vaughn wanted to leave too, but they were separated during the time they were going to leave.

Well, the #Rhyiona shippers have some ideas, but I agree that getting off Pandora is (at least my) Fiona's top priority.

• I feel like at some point, there will be a "Save Sasha" and "Save Vaughn" choice, but who you will be playing as at the time I don't know. Also, since you can still have one bullet as well as a few grenades as Fiona (depending on how many you find, where you went first, and who you trusted), I figure those will be used at some point in the future as well and will be choices in future episodes.

• my lord will come in and bring everybody into his loving arms.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.