♥♥♥♥AUGUSHA♥♥♥♥

Because everyone else is doing it.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

TIME OF MY LIFEEEE!

They deserve to be together! !!!!

August: SASHA, I WOULD MOVE THE BADLANDS AND EAT ONE THOUSAND SKAGS FOR YOU!

Sasha: AUGUST, I... I'M KEEPING THE BABY!

August: *Massive nosebleeds * *faints *

Comments

• They belong together!

Yes. Anyone who disagrees can 1v1 me m8. better h8 on a l8er d8 m8.

• Yes. Anyone who disagrees can 1v1 me m8. better h8 on a l8er d8 m8.

• NEVER!

FIONA IS RHYS' GAL! <3

sees pictures Get that blasphemy out of here, everyone knows Sasha belongs with Rhys.

• edited May 2015

sees pictures

Alt text

Get that blasphemy out of here, everyone knows Sasha belongs with Rhys.

Alt text

• MasterStone posted: »

NEVER! FIONA IS RHYS' GAL!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

• Just gonna copy and paste what I said in the Rhyiona thread since it sums up my thoughts on this pretty well

Barring my shipping preferences, I don't like August with Sasha because it's pretty unhealthy. I mean he tried to kill her, and threatened her at gunpoint wilfully. He also seems more obsessed or possessive than actually in love, and my digging through the unused audio made him 100% worse than he ended up being in the episode. I like him okay as his own character, but not with Sasha.

Also, about the unused audio

He had a bunch of audio about how he first met sasha, how he doesn't meet a lot of girls in his line of work, how he thought it was pretty serious and how he makes a better boyfriend than Fiona thinks. He's also convinced Fiona and Felix just used their relationship for the con instead of the relationship being part of the con itself. Overall pretty possessive to me.

Also tells Fiona that he'll shoot Sasha if Fiona tests him.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

The Rhyiona shippers just hit a new low...bah let's simply ignore it from now on.

Edit: Oh and Rhys disagree with you.

Alt text

• NOOO

Ewwwww

• Eh, it's more like a work of an individual than super evil scheme planned by Rhyiona shippers. :P

Leluch123 posted: »

The Rhyiona shippers just hit a new low...bah let's simply ignore it from now on. Edit: Oh and Rhys disagree with you.

• What a lovely couple.

Alt text

• Someone get this hot head outta here.

sees pictures Get that blasphemy out of here, everyone knows Sasha belongs with Rhys.

• Ok guys seriously stop posting here, let it die out.

• Which is punishable by death I see.

MasterStone posted: »

She broke his heart <\3

• She broke his heart <\3

Pipas posted: »

What a lovely couple.

• No u.

Leluch123 posted: »

Ok guys seriously stop posting here, let it die out.

• I actually ship it. I don't think August is a bad guy, I think he's just done some bad stuff. Maybe Sasha can help him become a better man ;)

• GODDAMN YOU, NOW I HAVE THAT SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD.

MasterStone posted: »

WHAT IS LOVE? BABY DON'T HURT ME! DON'T HURT ME! DON'T HURT ME, NO MORE! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, uh, uh Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, uh, uh

• WHAT IS LOVE? BABY DON'T HURT ME! DON'T HURT ME! DON'T HURT ME, NO MORE!

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, uh, uh
    Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, uh, uh

Which is punishable by death I see.

• Praise Augusha?

I actually ship it. I don't think August is a bad guy, I think he's just done some bad stuff. Maybe Sasha can help him become a better man

• Mamma mia what's happening here?

• I just like to note that Fiona said, "You were conned. Everything, how you met, how you fell for each other, it wasn't real." 100% fake, not real, Fiona confirmed.

Seriously, this isn't even plausible. Rhyiona and Rhysha have far better chances than this.

• This!

I actually ship it. I don't think August is a bad guy, I think he's just done some bad stuff. Maybe Sasha can help him become a better man

• edited May 2015

Plot Twist: General Polux comes back and everyone falls in love with him, making the true ship of Polux X Everyone

I just like to note that Fiona said, "You were conned. Everything, how you met, how you fell for each other, it wasn't real." 100% fake, not

• Stuff Wolfie... Things.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Mamma mia what's happening here?

• Praise it!

Poogers555 posted: »

Praise Augusha?

• Get back, you dont know what you are dealing with!

I just like to note that Fiona said, "You were conned. Everything, how you met, how you fell for each other, it wasn't real." 100% fake, not

• You were sayin'? -_-

Eh, it's more like a work of an individual than super evil scheme planned by Rhyiona shippers. :P

• Yes, its like that third party for a us election, the guy whos there but never wins

There's already a two way rivalry going on. Is... is a third party gonna join?

• There's already a two way rivalry going on.

Is... is a third party gonna join?

Stuff Wolfie... Things.

• That works!

Yes, its like that third party for a us election, the guy whos there but never wins

• But who also favours the canditate with a shit ton of supporters...hm...

Yeah, I can deal with it. :P

Yes, its like that third party for a us election, the guy whos there but never wins

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Plot Twist: General Polux comes back and everyone falls in love with him, making the true ship of Polux X Everyone

• wwrstvo0wwrstvo0 Banned
    edited May 2015

I don't see a logical reason as to why you shouldn't ship it.

The only arguments that I've seen so far are shipping preferences and unused dialogue. You know. Dialogue that isn't in the game? Dialogue that doesn't happen? That dialogue.

I also like the idea of August being a big softy around Sasha.

• Exactly, I also think it would be a much more original idea than to have the 'girl who has to fake being in a loving relationship with this guy actually can't stand him in reality' thing going on.

wwrstvo0 posted: »

I don't see a logical reason as to why you shouldn't ship it. The only arguments that I've seen so far are shipping preferences and unuse

• I think i'm gonna draw something about you and me, big boy...

But who also favours the canditate with a shit ton of supporters...hm... Yeah, I can deal with it. :P

• grumpy pls you're scaring me ;-;

GrumpyDof posted: »

I think i'm gonna draw something about you and me, big boy...

• I'm actually readily willing to defend this ship because all that I've seen from people is how gross and disgusting it is. I don't think it is. In hindsight, this is actually one of the two only canon ships in TFTBL that we've seen so far, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. So, it's hard to understand why people are so ready to demoralize it than what it should be. There's a lot of potential that can readily happen with this ship, but no one is willing to give it a chance.

Exactly, I also think it would be a much more original idea than to have the 'girl who has to fake being in a loving relationship with this guy actually can't stand him in reality' thing going on.

• This. Like you say, the idea of August going all soft when Sasha is around is so cute!

wwrstvo0 posted: »

I'm actually readily willing to defend this ship because all that I've seen from people is how gross and disgusting it is. I don't think it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.