Favorite moments

Well, to clear the forum of these shipping wars, maybe some other thread would do?

Name your favorite moments from Borderlands franchise. Include pictures if you have them (or videos). :)

Comments

• Rhysha pinkie swear Episode 1:

I don't have a gif XD and I'm too lazy to get one.

• Hmm...There are soo many moments. I think I will start by picking the intro scene of Borderlands 2. It was personally my introduction to the setting. The music, cinematography and the vault hunters kicking ass in the train. It was a great introduction and I knew that there was more to Borderlands than simple shooter.

Intro

• First that comes to mind is Tiny Tina's MOTHAHUMPIN' TEA PARTAAAAAAY. I couldn't lure Flesh-Stick for a while, he was driving me crazy and I was so ready to kill him.

This mission got me invested into Tina's character even more. And it was funny and kinda sad at the same time. I guess that's why it stuck in my memory.

And sir Reginald is the greatest.

Alt text

• Screw that mission, it took me way too long to bait him out of there xD

How about tea-time with the bandit? That was fun to hear ;)

buntingsir posted: »

First that comes to mind is Tiny Tina's MOTHAHUMPIN' TEA PARTAAAAAAY. I couldn't lure Flesh-Stick for a while, he was driving me crazy and I

• edited May 2015

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep is cruuuuuuuunk.

And the intro to BL1. Started the whole thing off (plus I love Cage The Elephant).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai7pMPCDHpo

• 'and Brick as himself' lol

dfh15 posted: »

Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep is cruuuuuuuunk. And the intro to BL1. Started the whole thing off (plus I love Cage The Elephant). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai7pMPCDHpo

• Pinky promises are the best!

Pipas posted: »

I have!

• I have!

Alt text

Rhysha pinkie swear Episode 1: I don't have a gif XD and I'm too lazy to get one.

• Poor bandit, getting trapped in a party xD

buntingsir posted: »

I hated that bandit guy by the time I got him to the party and was so so happy smacking him in the face. This sentence sounds a bit awful out of context...

• I hated that bandit guy by the time I got him to the party and was so so happy smacking him in the face.

This sentence sounds a bit awful out of context...

armis37 posted: »

Screw that mission, it took me way too long to bait him out of there xD How about tea-time with the bandit? That was fun to hear

• Eh, I regret nothing, he absolutely deserved every punch he got.

Poor bandit, getting trapped in a party xD

• BL2: The whole Where Angels Fear To Tread mission

BL TPS: I haven't finished it yet, but I'd say the construction of first constructor and fight with Felicity

TFTB: So far, it would be the intro for Episode 2

BL1: I haven't finished it yet, but I came pretty far and well, there weren't that much of great moments...soo...ummm.....nevermind

• BL1: Literally all of General Knoxx's dialogue.

BL2: Face McShooty. (All-time fav)

TPS: The Let's Build a Robot Army mission with Felicity.

TFTB: "I will name my first son... Loaderbot."

• 'Shoot me in the face. IN THE FAAACE!'

Seems like everyone loves that mission with Felicity. Can't complain, I loved it too :)

BL1: Literally all of General Knoxx's dialogue. BL2: Face McShooty. (All-time fav) TPS: The Let's Build a Robot Army mission with Felicity. TFTB: "I will name my first son... Loaderbot."

• My BL2 and TPS playthroughs are still in progress, but from TFTB definitely Jack's ending.

• How far are you in both?

My BL2 and TPS playthroughs are still in progress, but from TFTB definitely Jack's ending.

• Not too far in, actually. I've only just started TPS and got jettisoned from Helios by Jack. In BL2 I'm just faffing about in Sanctuary mostly doing sidequests and obsessive-compulsively clearing out respawning enemies for the n-th time, or spending far too much time in the menu staring at Axton's ass weapon stats. :P

Crips posted: »

How far are you in both?

• edited May 2015

my favourite moment in the borderlands-series was at the very end of borderlands 2 when you went to heros pass and everbody in sanctuary told you that he/she believes in you and that they will stand by your side. I really got goosebumps (and tears) when brick said: "Slab, I don't know if we'll get out there alive. But if not, I want you to know...I had a lot of fun." (sorry if this is not correct, don't know the english version). oh, and giving handsome jack a headshot was awesome, too :3

• Brick being a bro :)

@HandsomeJack won't be happy to hear you say it xD

Dracu98 posted: »

my favourite moment in the borderlands-series was at the very end of borderlands 2 when you went to heros pass and everbody in sanctuary tol

• Ah...Then you are probably aware by now that Handsome Jack dies XD

But I won't spoil you other characters' death, unless you know who is gonna die

Not too far in, actually. I've only just started TPS and got jettisoned from Helios by Jack. In BL2 I'm just faffing about in Sanctuary most

• screw him, I killed him three times (well, I let lilith do it one time to get a screenshot of his face. already knew it from btps, but I still wanted to see it), I can do that again :D

Brick being a bro @HandsomeJack won't be happy to hear you say it xD

• It's alright, I've spoiled myself thoroughly long ago... some of my favorite youtubers played BL back when it came out and I watched bits of their let's plays, plus I read TV tropes too much.

And even if I didn't know about Jack's fate the intro to TFTB ep1 would have enlightened me ;)

Crips posted: »

Ah...Then you are probably aware by now that Handsome Jack dies XD But I won't spoil you other characters' death, unless you know who is gonna die

Sign in to comment in this discussion.