Tales from the Borderlands Theory

This is my theory of epicness, A theory, That will blow minds, A theory that I came up with so I can feel safe about a few Vault Hunters not dying Cough BrickMordecaiLilithAthenaGaigeAxton Cough (Or will Telltale even kill off some of our beloved known Vault Hunters?) Anyways. My theory is that Tales from the Borderlands takes place before Pre-Sequel Story Time. That's all.

Comments

• I agree. I think that next episode is where Brick and Mordecai capture Athena.

• That's not a bad theory at all. To be honest, it's very likely. Hopefully we end up going back to Sanctuary with them, I really want to see it in the game.

• Also like Shubba said, we might go to Sanctuary with them.

That's what I was thinking since the preview showed Athena in combat and we also got a glimpse of Brick.

• That's what I was thinking since the preview showed Athena in combat and we also got a glimpse of Brick.

I agree. I think that next episode is where Brick and Mordecai capture Athena.

• i dont really see how that would be possible? i mean, jack has already been declared dead and athena and janey springs are already together. they meet shortly after the beginning of the pre sequel. maybe i am just misunderstanding something, if that is the case, i am sorry - english isnt my main language : P generally it seems like an interesting idea, but its already quite impossible i think

• By story time I mean when Athena's captured and has to tell her story to Lilith and the Crimson Raiders, not actually referring to the actually gameplay of The Pre Sequel.

0nryo posted: »

i dont really see how that would be possible? i mean, jack has already been declared dead and athena and janey springs are already together.

• oh, i apologize then! i see

By story time I mean when Athena's captured and has to tell her story to Lilith and the Crimson Raiders, not actually referring to the actually gameplay of The Pre Sequel.

• We need to invent a proper way to refer to Pre-Sequels timelines cause this happens all the time... ideas? Anyone?

0nryo posted: »

oh, i apologize then! i see

• edited May 2015

I like what the OP put in the topic description, "Pre Sequel story time" :P

ActionHank posted: »

We need to invent a proper way to refer to Pre-Sequels timelines cause this happens all the time... ideas? Anyone?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.