Who's gonna die?

Since I haven't seen such a thread, I thought I'd just make it.

Who do you think is going to die in the game? Rhys, Fiona and the stranger are alone in the desert, neither vaughn or sasha are there (cpt. obvious strikes again). maybe they're just gone, living happily ever after (Vausha-pairing. THAT would be a surprise), but what if the reason that rhys and fiona hate each other at the moment is that one of them is dead (or they just think they're dead)? I mean, it could be. sasha pissed of a gangster-boss, and vaughn is...vaughn, he's not made for the life on pandora. Ya'll got any theorys for that?

Comments

• Vasquez, because celebrity voice actors are too expensive.

• Nobody is going to die. They will just hook up. Rhys and Sasha, Fiona and Vaughn, Vasquez and August, Handsome Jack and Zer0.

• This game should have been called Ships From the Borderlands.

Nobody is going to die. They will just hook up. Rhys and Sasha, Fiona and Vaughn, Vasquez and August, Handsome Jack and Zer0.

• fiona and vaughn? no f*cking way, they're too different. rhys and fiona are hating each other, and they're the main characters. I'm sure they'll end up together

Nobody is going to die. They will just hook up. Rhys and Sasha, Fiona and Vaughn, Vasquez and August, Handsome Jack and Zer0.

• A character is gonna die.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Whose gonna die--->The character whose going to die (this answer is stupid because you're question is dumb)

• Hopefully not Sasha.

Please don't kill her.

• I'm thinking Sasha starts getting all affectionate and flirty with August.

Then, when he lowers his guard and puts his trust into her again; BOOM! Knife in his back! Followed by a;

"Once again, you just got...

stabbed in the back."

Alt text

• да!

LMAO, что каламбур

I'm thinking Sasha starts getting all affectionate and flirty with August. Then, when he lowers his guard and puts his trust into her again; BOOM! Knife in his back! Followed by a; "Once again, you just got... stabbed in the back."

• I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Rhys dies at the end ;-;

• there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers sweeps white chinese beard

Eryka posted: »

Whose gonna die--->The character whose going to die (this answer is stupid because you're question is dumb)

• heh, you're cute with your naivety

• Everyone changes positions, swap weapons and suffer only minor flesh wounds... oh wait.

• Jack. (In a sense.)

• edited May 2015

Oh come on! "insert a gif of HJ here"

That's why we can't have nice things. Btw, Felix's still counts as one death already.

Dracu98 posted: »

heh, you're cute with your naivety

• not for me. I wanted to see him dead, but I accidentaly clicked the wrong option and now this fucker is still alive >:( but hey, if I find one more bullet for fiona, I'm gonna acid-bullet the shit out of him

DeityD posted: »

Oh come on! "insert a gif of HJ here" That's why we can't have nice things. Btw, Felix's still counts as one death already.

• That's um almost creepy actually. xD

not for me. I wanted to see him dead, but I accidentaly clicked the wrong option and now this fucker is still alive >:( but hey, if I find one more bullet for fiona, I'm gonna acid-bullet the shit out of him

• but I accidentally clicked the wrong option

then rewind.

not for me. I wanted to see him dead, but I accidentaly clicked the wrong option and now this fucker is still alive >:( but hey, if I find one more bullet for fiona, I'm gonna acid-bullet the shit out of him

• didn't know this was posssible until now :D but it's too late for it now anyways, and it's probably even better like this. can't be bad if this guy feels bad for fiona and sasha and comes back to save their asses

but I accidentally clicked the wrong option then rewind.

• pls no ;_;

Poogers555 posted: »

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Rhys dies at the end ;-;

• Everyone... oh wait this isn't the Game of Thrones section

Hopefully Sasha

• say what? o.O I don't really trust her after all and I'm sure she wouldn't risk her life for me if I'm not useful to her, but dieing? nah, she's adorable, I hope she survives

Everyone... oh wait this isn't the Game of Thrones section Hopefully Sasha

• Shoot him in the balls instead.

I'm thinking Sasha starts getting all affectionate and flirty with August. Then, when he lowers his guard and puts his trust into her again; BOOM! Knife in his back! Followed by a; "Once again, you just got... stabbed in the back."

• I hate Sasha with a passion. I've never wanted a Telltale character to die more than I want her to, excluding some of the antagonists seen in the games (fucking Gryff).

say what? o.O I don't really trust her after all and I'm sure she wouldn't risk her life for me if I'm not useful to her, but dieing? nah, she's adorable, I hope she survives

• Yes, because a good relationship starts with punching the other in the throat.

fiona and vaughn? no f*cking way, they're too different. rhys and fiona are hating each other, and they're the main characters. I'm sure they'll end up together

• Sasha.

• Vaughn seems pretty expendable to me at the moment. But I doubt he will die, he'll probably just get taken hostage by Vasquez and we may have to rescue him.

• Alt text

Everyone changes positions, swap weapons and suffer only minor flesh wounds... oh wait.

• edited May 2015

Some people want to see other pixelated people die, you'll get used to it. It always happens, in (almost) every fandom. There always will be reason why someone hates someone, and it doesn't matter who is that or what he/she did. I saw people hating and wishing death to many in BL, including Lilith (many people want to see her dead, like wow), zer0, Angel, Athena, Vaughn, Sasha... and it's not to mention people like Nisha or Vasquez, because there's at least we have some objective reasons for hate. It's not always about what they do, but also what they represent.

say what? o.O I don't really trust her after all and I'm sure she wouldn't risk her life for me if I'm not useful to her, but dieing? nah, she's adorable, I hope she survives

• I'm thinking August is pretty expendable. They could've just had Vasquez show up in the Atlas facility alone with some goons, but August just comes out of the blue.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

If he dies, I'm going to cry. Like, a lot. Like, worse than the end of S1E5 of The Walking Dead. :[

Vaughn seems pretty expendable to me at the moment. But I doubt he will die, he'll probably just get taken hostage by Vasquez and we may have to rescue him.

• I like him too and would personally rather it were Sasha who died (if anybody) :/

kenjisalk posted: »

If he dies, I'm going to cry. Like, a lot. Like, worse than the end of S1E5 of The Walking Dead. :[

• I dunno, he didn't use his fancy new watch for anything yet.

Vaughn seems pretty expendable to me at the moment. But I doubt he will die, he'll probably just get taken hostage by Vasquez and we may have to rescue him.

• ALL MEN MUST DIE...
    CRAP... Wrong Franchise, carry on.

• Valar Morghulis.

ata95 posted: »

ALL MEN MUST DIE... CRAP... Wrong Franchise, carry on.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Yep, it's stupid!
    How can we say this character is going to die or this one... Vaught can die, Sasha, Vasquez, August... Everyone!

there are no stupid questions, only stupid answers sweeps white chinese beard

• you know, that's what a forum is for. so we can talk and think about who probably dies and why and how. we're here for discussion

Eryka posted: »

Yep, it's stupid! How can we say this character is going to die or this one... Vaught can die, Sasha, Vasquez, August... Everyone!

• clap-tpclap-tp Banned
    edited May 2015

zombie zarpadon will blow up ailpis and pandora, everyone exept for claptrap will die, rest of the game will be on eden 6.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.