I Hope Everyone Realizes...

I hope everyone realizes that these long waits...It's our fault...There might be something everyone is forgetting that some of us did, twice...

They remembered

Telltale games will remember that...Seriously? These people worked really hard on this....This is our punishment, they remembered.

Comments

• Oh man

Oh god

Ohmanohgodohmanohgodohmanohgodohmanohgod, you're right! We're all doomed!

Shit.

• edited May 2015

Tellltale ~ Making your choices matter even as the credits roll.

• @Pipas

It's all or nothing, Telltale must punish everyone or no one. Tough luck for us all.

But I never skipped the credits.

• Ha, then you young people should have just remembered what TWD did when we tried to skip its credits...

The game corrupted the current save file, forced a restart. Back in my day, lol. XD

• But I never skipped the credits.

Alt text

• I didn't skip the credits though. ;-;

• edited May 2015

Alt text

@Pipas It's all or nothing, Telltale must punish everyone or no one. Tough luck for us all.

• Everyone who doesnt skip the credits gets Episode 5 a week early

• How could one skip such awesome songs?

• I noticed that! I didnt skip the credits the first time I played the episode and I was offline but then , the next time I was ending the same chapter just for fun I was casually online and saw that shit about "telltalle will remember that" but I just skipped the damn thing ´cause I already saw it! thats not fucking fair , I mean I really love Telltale and all of their games , there is no way I deserve some kind of punishment about it damn am just so mad with them now , not fair!

Alt text

• So what if in some saves I watched all of the credits, and in others I didn't?

What I'm asking is, did I really contribute to the problem?

Do I really deserve to be punished?

Shouldn't episode 3 have a trailer by now?

I'm desperate. Please, Telltale, don't do this to me. Why. Why?

• I will forever regret the day I pressed skip...

• THE TELLTALE PETS NEED THEIR RECOGNITION - YOU SCORN THEM, YOU GET PUNISHED.

• That's scene killed Vader for me....

BlueShadiw posted: »

Yeeeeeeeees.

• Alt text

I'm innocent, I never skip the credits. :D

But I never skipped the credits.

• They need to get Vaughn to say this in the game.

• I didn't skip. WHY MUST THE WORLD PUNISH THE GOOD

• No way :( TELLTALE PLS

• But come on! lets be honest, even if you fucking love Telltale as much as I do you would never remember all those names even if you saw the credits over and over, in my case I just skipped the damn thing the second! they dont even know it so its not fair, its stupid, unnecessary, the fact you throw all of your money to buy their games should be good enough for their self esteem, or their even know the names from all the people who bought their products? I dont think so! not even that makes sense neither the stupid punishment suject. Sorry boss but its true

THE TELLTALE PETS NEED THEIR RECOGNITION - YOU SCORN THEM, YOU GET PUNISHED.

• You're so Don Draper-ish right now:

Alt text

But the credits thing is a joke, a funny little meta-gag that they wouldn't get away with in their more serious titles (that, personally, made me laugh so hard I almost choked the first time I saw it). Telltale isn't really punishing people for skipping their credits!

But come on! lets be honest, even if you fucking love Telltale as much as I do you would never remember all those names even if you saw the

• Wait...You actually thought this was serious?

But come on! lets be honest, even if you fucking love Telltale as much as I do you would never remember all those names even if you saw the

• I hope so because I wasnt laughing , more like wtf ah screw this

You're so Don Draper-ish right now: But the credits thing is a joke, a funny little meta-gag that they wouldn't get away with in thei

• Yeah because I didnt know what to think about that when I saw it maybe am naive but I didnt get the joke thats all...you know what am done with the subject , sorry

Alt text

Wait...You actually thought this was serious?

• i wonder what episode 3 credits well say when you skip the credits

• I don't know why joke is italicized but okay.

Yeah because I didnt know what to think about that when I saw it maybe am naive but I didnt get the joke thats all...you know what am done with the subject , sorry

• Ep 3: God Damnit.

Ep 4: Wow, seriously what's your problem?

Ep 5: F*** you.

Alexandria posted: »

i wonder what episode 3 credits well say when you skip the credits

• perfect

Poogers555 posted: »

Ep 3: God Damnit. Ep 4: Wow, seriously what's your problem? Ep 5: F*** you.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

Damn ..you found it before I could.

You're so Don Draper-ish right now: But the credits thing is a joke, a funny little meta-gag that they wouldn't get away with in thei

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited May 2015

This better not be true .Of so I may switch to PC and just play all my episodes for free ...( half - joking )

• It's not, this thread is a joke.

Cope49 posted: »

This better not be true .Of so I may switch to PC and just play all my episodes for free ...( half - joking )

• I will say one thing about the whole credit skipping, it would be funny if after episode 5 there was a post credit scene based on if you skipped or not. Maybe Rhys and Fiona Shaming you, or applauding you

• I never meant to skip the credits!! I was only trying to turn the music up!!! I accidentally exited the window !! Forgive me Telltale!!! D,:

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Episode 5 should, if skipped prior, run the credits over the end segment of the game, overlaid while the story occurs muted in the background, with only glimpses of what's happening. B')

Sign in to comment in this discussion.