What may happen in episode 3 (SPOILERS)

I think if you choose Fiona, Sasha will escape from August but Vaughn dies. If you pick Jack, (like I did) Vaughn will have a chance to escape from Vasquez but Sasha will die by August because she thought Fiona would distract August by using the grenade instead, Rhys is controlling the bots. It caused Sasha to pay attention to Rhys which got her killed.

Come up with more ideas for episode 3 and post them! Thanks for reading!!

Comments

• Athena will join the party and kill them all.

• Stuff, and things.

Alt text

But in all seriousness, I feel August, along with all of his goons, will die, and they'll replace him with Vallory. Both Vaughn and Sasha will live, as will Vasquez. And at some point, that Tector scene will be used in this episode. I don't know, I'm always really bad at predictions, I always end up being wrong.

• Bruh Sasha is confirmed alive so this theory is debunked

• Not necessarily, could be a determinant scene that TT used to trick us (the sneaky buggers)!

In saying that, though. I don't think either Sasha or Vaughn will die before we get to the future scenes - yes, Fiona and Rhys appear to 'hate' each other, but it's a kind of camp/playful hatred that I just can't see happening if either one had caused their sister/best friend's death.

Now, Vasquez and August on the other hand...

Especially when you consider how much time was dedicated to fleshing them out in the final minutes of ep 3. They were both humanised immensely, which makes it the perfect time for TT to kill them off!

I'm kind of torn about it, though, because they're both great characters. :(

Bruh Sasha is confirmed alive so this theory is debunked

• It would pretty much ruin the game one dies and the other one becomes determinant which makes him get way less screen time? No thanks

Also

final minutes of ep 3.

YOU PLAYED EP 3?!

Not necessarily, could be a determinant scene that TT used to trick us (the sneaky buggers)! In saying that, though. I don't think either

• Ahaha, this wait - it's doing things to my brain...

Alt text

It would pretty much ruin the game one dies and the other one becomes determinant which makes him get way less screen time? No thanks Also final minutes of ep 3. YOU PLAYED EP 3?!

• Alt text

Ahaha, this wait - it's doing things to my brain...

• All that death in a Comedy game?

Alt text

• Imagine a fan favourite getting killed of at the beginning of the episode nobody would have the strength to play through the rest of the episode. XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.