Nothing is going on here...

Everytime I go to the sub-forum of TFTB I see the same stuff. No theories about things that could happen in the next episode., no talking about Vallory or other characters. I know that a lot of people like those "shipping-threads" but they kinda overshadow all the important things.

Alt text

Comments

• Well, I can't fully agree with you. Only today, I've seen atleast 2 threads about who's going to die, speculations on what's going to happen in the future. I guess everything is already talked out, since it's taking quite a while for the next episode to come out :)

• Yeah saw that thread. That's what I mean. More intresting threads wont hurt this sub-forum.

armis37 posted: »

Well, I can't fully agree with you. Only today, I've seen atleast 2 threads about who's going to die, speculations on what's going to happen

• edited May 2015

I totally get where you're coming from, but a lot of it comes from a lack of information. If you flip back through the pages of threads, most of what you're mentioning has already been discussed. Without repeating threads every week, a lot of things have been... discussed out, for lack of a better term.

I'm not big into the shipping threads myself, but you know what? They're keeping the community talking. Sure, a lot of it is just silly fun, but it keeps us here, keeps people interested, and keeps people passionate about the game even in an information void. I'm sure when screenshots are finally released, (and SOMEDAY the trailer!) speculations will start back up fully. In the meantime, everyone is just making the best of the downtime as they can.

• Well maybe I am just too boring. :D

SpaceGoat posted: »

I totally get where you're coming from, but a lot of it comes from a lack of information. If you flip back through the pages of threads, mos

• Well said!

I totally get where you're coming from, but a lot of it comes from a lack of information. If you flip back through the pages of threads, mos

• Exactly,wouldn't put it any better

• There's nothing to talk about. :3

• they kinda overshadow all the important things

Ship Rhysha is the most important part of this whole universe!

Alt text

• There nothing much to talk about. Although it is funny that the number 1 most talked about thing after episode 2 came out was shipping though ;3

• edited May 2015

Ugh no, Rhyiona is clearly the canon ship.

Alt text

they kinda overshadow all the important things Ship Rhysha is the most important part of this whole universe!

• Yeah we kind off discussed everything that was to discuss so basically all that let's are the ships and the complaining of the wait

Poogers555 posted: »

There nothing much to talk about. Although it is funny that the number 1 most talked about thing after episode 2 came out was shipping though ;3

• Guys we agreed to keep the Ships to our threads hadn't we?

Ugh no, Rhyiona is clearly the canon ship.

• I hardly ever come to this subforum because it's so slow and there's not much to talk about, even though I do love the borderlands series. Just... nothing to really talk about.

• I completely agree. I am soooo effing sick of all the shipping threads. They're completely pointless and all bound to end in dissatisfaction.

• I'm not big into the shipping threads myself, but you know what? They're keeping the community talking. Sure, a lot of it is just silly fun, but it keeps us here, keeps people interested, and keeps people passionate about the game even in an information void. I'm sure when screenshots are finally released, (and SOMEDAY the trailer!) speculations will start back up fully. In the meantime, everyone is just making the best of the downtime as they can.

One of the reasons I'm glad the ship threads are working out. Can't tell you how many people that were forum lurkers before just hopped in our thread and joined up purely based on the ship threads. Atm those people only reside in those threads, but I'm sure lots of them will come out when new information shows and eventually the new epsiodes. It was and still is a really great way to get people to join up, and has been working really well so far ^-^

• They're only bound to end in dissatisfaction for those who take it seriously, the majority of people are simply just joking around. I certainly don't expect Rhysha, Rhyiona, Rhack, Viona, Vasha, Rhyderbot, Augsha, Augiona, etc. to happen at all, nor do most of the people involved with the shipping threads, we're just having a little bit of fun, it helps make the wait easier.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

I completely agree. I am soooo effing sick of all the shipping threads. They're completely pointless and all bound to end in dissatisfaction.

• Then you clearly don't understand shipping threads even in slighest

I completely agree. I am soooo effing sick of all the shipping threads. They're completely pointless and all bound to end in dissatisfaction.

• i love this forum so much, but i think thats why i dont come here as often as before, or maybe shall i say; after each episode only... idk.. :)

• Obviously not. Isn't that what i just said? I find them pointless and annoying.

Leluch123 posted: »

Then you clearly don't understand shipping threads even in slighest

• Aye, to each their own.

They're only bound to end in dissatisfaction for those who take it seriously, the majority of people are simply just joking around. I certai

• It's true nothing is really going on right now, but everything has been discussed to death... for now. The shipping threads are actually quite delightful even though I don't ship. It's something positive that can't really get turned into a dark subject, since it's light-hearted and thankfully about adults. Also it completely overshadows any nasty topics that could pop up in the Tales forum.

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator

l'm not that big into shipping at all, which is why I very rarely post in the TFTBL discussion. Not that they annoy me or anything (I'm more on the side of what DoubleJump said above) but l'm not into talking about who should bang who. But I'm loving this game so far. I hope it keeps up this level of quality with the remaining 3 episodes. If it does, it could very well become one of my favourite Telltale games.

• Agreed. This place has gotten pretty boring.

• THIS

Alt text

We kind of went too hard too early. Immediately after episode 2 was released we had a huge thread which pretty much covered every bit of speculation physically possible, but then we just ran out of things to say. Then along came the Shippers, without whom I imagine these forums would be even more dead.

If we get more screenshots, or God forbid, an actual trailer things will pick up again.

• Yep, I'm basically all theoried out right now, other than a suspicion on Felix's past, but I don't think that'd make for a long enough thread. I've been trying to set up a fun thread but I've been more busy with BL1 and drawing than setting it up.

Just give it a bit for a teaser pic/the actual trailer pops up and we'll get back to throwing ideas at the board.

• You are entitled to your opinion. We are just having fun. Makes the wait much easier.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.