If you could...

...travel to Pandora, would you? How would you travel, with who and with what transport? Describe your journey or the choice to not. :)

Comments

• But I like being alive ;-;

• Maybe you'll make a killing in Pandora, who knows ;)

Poogers555 posted: »

But I like being alive ;-;

• No matter what, I need a Loader Bot

Alt text

• edited May 2015

If you could travel to Pandora, would you?

Alt text

It's hot and sandy, very little water, everyone's either dead or trying to kill you, there are skags everywhere, you got moonshots, and let's not forget those crazy little psychos everywhere. You will never get me to travel to...hang on a second

Alt text

GET ME TO PANDORA IMMEDIATELY.

• Angel's dead. There is no reason to go.

• Nah, I'd much prefer to head to one of the Eden's - I hear they have nice property (turbo mansions?), space vixens and science fairs.

Alternatively, I think I'd fit in better on Elpis - after all, I have the same accent as the locals.

• Nah, even if I ended up in a settlement that wasn't always being raided, you'd always have an issue with one of the numerous corporations that haven't tried taking Pandora do so.

• If I somehow HAD to go to Pandora I would hide in a cave with Tiny Tina and cower as she blows up bandits.

• Best choice ever! :)

JazzyTheMan posted: »

If I somehow HAD to go to Pandora I would hide in a cave with Tiny Tina and cower as she blows up bandits.

• If I have to go to Pandora, I need to be a badass first. I think my weapon of choice would be a lightsaber, bullet-proof armor and jumping boots.

And I would only go to Pandora because I want to meet my favorite characters.

Although, I kinda suspect that Zer0 would challenge me to a duel to death....

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Absolutely. It's dangerous and dirty and hot and the days are ridiculously long, but the bounty is unending and opportunity is at your fingertips.

I'd certainly partner up with my wife, as she's the real brains of the outfit, and the person who'd keep me alive in dangerous scenarios.

I need a sniper covering me while I stupidly go out into harrowing situations in search of fortune (even with a turret I get myself into trouble).

• We finally got a brave one here, fellas! I wish you luck in the plains of Pandora!

Just be careful to not cross Handsome Jack. Or his ghost, whatever.

kenjisalk posted: »

Absolutely. It's dangerous and dirty and hot and the days are ridiculously long, but the bounty is unending and opportunity is at your finge

• Fun Fact #1:

Greasy_Broccoli is Dr. Ted. Dr. Ted runs the whole borderlands universe. I am already on Pandora, i cant be killed. I can travel from one end of Pandora to the other in an instant.

• Good for you, bro!

Fun Fact #1: Greasy_Broccoli is Dr. Ted. Dr. Ted runs the whole borderlands universe. I am already on Pandora, i cant be killed. I can travel from one end of Pandora to the other in an instant.

• I don't even like taking leisurely walks. 8D; I could never be an adventurer in real life, I'm too lazy and too much of an indoor person.

• You can always take a tent with you ;)

fayescarlet posted: »

I don't even like taking leisurely walks. 8D; I could never be an adventurer in real life, I'm too lazy and too much of an indoor person.

• It is not good enough until all believe in Ted.

armis37 posted: »

Good for you, bro!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.