Request to Telltale: Please remove the "4-6 weeks" line from your FAQs

Why is this topic being removed? What crimes have I committed? It's not fair to remove this topic due to the unruly behaviour of a few members on these boards.

Comments

• Please mods, do not do the unjust.

• Problem is not no criticism. Some guys hijack my thread, and it is me who ends up paying the price for it, rather then them. The correct should be that they be given a warning, and then a timeout, not just locking the thread and curtailing a legitimate issue from being brought forward.

Kurusu posted: »

No criticism allowed.

• No criticism allowed.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Your topic wasn't removed, it was only locked. I wasn't the moderator who locked your first thread but they obviously felt it wasn't creating any constructive discussion to the community, people are aware on your views on the subject but bumping old threads is considered poor etiquette as is creating multiple threads on the same subject especially after it got locked.

I am going to close this thread now as well as give a final warning, please don't create any more threads on the same subject as it breaks the Forum Guidelines

1.5 Before you open a new discussion, please check for existing discussions on the same subject. That'll help avoid seeing your posts locked or moved.

This discussion has been closed.