Could ep3 have a dark opening?

Imagine the aftermath of ep2 choice. The henchmen are dead, August is disarmed and on his knees or something, as well as Vasquez.
Rhy picks up a gun, and aims at Vasquez.
The player is given a choice to shoot him or let him go.
The reason I think Vasquez will die, is because there isn't much left they can do with his character, unlike August who still has potential.
I just think Rhys having that option would be such great character development.
Thoughts?

Comments

• Well, if something like that did happen, it would be interesting if Jack forced Rhys to kill them

• Couldnt agree more, but i also think the episode should start with Vasquez kill off one of the 3 unplayable main chars (you know..... vaughn, sasha or loader bot..... preferably vaughn as i am a huge sasha and loader bot fan... and dislike vaughn). Then you would have a clean motive for that action (and then add a choice: Shoot Vasquez or dont shoot him..... with jack taking control and killing Vasquez anyway). Damn i really have to stop using brackets :P

• I'd rather it open up like that, only for another "That's not what happened" moments. Then the real opening would be pure chaos during which Sasha shows how badass she is by shooting and killing August.

• Ah, yes! I'd completely forgotten about the narrating aspect.

richforce posted: »

I'd rather it open up like that, only for another "That's not what happened" moments. Then the real opening would be pure chaos during which Sasha shows how badass she is by shooting and killing August.

• Shoot August in the balls Jane style.

It be hilarious.

richforce posted: »

I'd rather it open up like that, only for another "That's not what happened" moments. Then the real opening would be pure chaos during which Sasha shows how badass she is by shooting and killing August.

• It should totally open up with everybody deciding they are tired of the fighting, and loader bot comes in the scene in a maid's outfit and delivers tea and cakes and they all sit down and have a tea party and laugh. Masked man says that's not what happened, but it really was, and everybody's mind was f**cked by Fiona's grenade. Later it turns their minds go back to normal and they continue where they left off with the fight.

• I would love any opening at this point...

• I'm hoping it will be different depending on your choice at the end of Episode 2. Comedy if you chose Fiona, and dramatic if you chose Jack. The endings had very different tones, so I hope the opening of Episode 3 will reflect that.

• I'm all for death and dark themes, but that sounds like Walking Dead levels of dark. Too blunt and out of character for Rhys.

• Oh, yes!!! The "unreliable narrator" moments would be perfect for the opening scene. But, sorry @kaza125 there might not be a dark opening. I see no major deaths for this episode's opening. BUT, it would be the most shocking thing if TTG did kill off someone. I might even burst into tears...

Ah, yes! I'd completely forgotten about the narrating aspect.

• edited May 2015

Or borderlands 1 level of dark.

#Borderlands1Best1

Piggs posted: »

I'm all for death and dark themes, but that sounds like Walking Dead levels of dark. Too blunt and out of character for Rhys.

• It'll start with all the lights going out.

• I see what you did there

Or rather, if it's dark, I don't.

Bokor posted: »

It'll start with all the lights going out.

• Even better if noone knew about Jack, Rhys freaking out bc maybe he didn't want to kill anyone while perhaps the others either are just fine with it or treat him as a cold blooded killer which ofcourse you can but don't have to play him as, I mean he has only killed people in a fight before and bandits are probably not talked about as real people up at the hyperion base)

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, if something like that did happen, it would be interesting if Jack forced Rhys to kill them

• If it's anything like the shootout in Season 2, everybody will be fiiiiiiiiine! ^_^

I don't think Rhys would out and kill August like that though, not unless Jack was controlling him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.