You know what's kind of neat about Zer0's cameo?

He's the first guy on Pandora (besides Shade, but c'mon, it's Shade) that doesn't treat Rhys like dirt or with suspicion just because he works for Hyperion.

He even saves his life from a skag and thanks him for retrieving his sword during that business with Bossanova.

Sure he's one of the 7 potential murderers of Rhys' idol, but that doesn't diminish the assassin's noteworthy politeness.

Comments

• Zer0 is my king.

• Zer0 is love, Zer0 is life.

Seriously, my absolute favorite Vault Hunter of all the series.

• Zer0 is fantastic <3 I bet he doesn't care for Hyperion that mich

• ZerO is a bro

• Nice catch! Before coming to Pandora, Zer0 was an assassin who would take out political figures or any other hits he was hired for. After his last hired hit refused to put up a fight, he came to Pandora to face a real challenge. So, his past is just as bloody as any Hyperion employee's. He's probably okay with any person, regardless of their background, so long as they aren't trying to kill him!

• Alt text

Good ol' Zer0.

• In my case I misspelled Nerissa :)

Kenny4ever posted: »

you misspelled 'kenny'

• you misspelled 'kenny'

armis37 posted: »

Zer0 is love, Zer0 is life. Seriously, my absolute favorite Vault Hunter of all the series.

• [remove ribbon] ;)

In my case I misspelled Nerissa

• edited May 2015

[Shave beard/moustache] >:D

No, but really what would that look like?

[remove ribbon]

• [shave beard] ;)

[remove ribbon]

• edited May 2015

Dont you dare shave that godlike beard!

[shave beard]

• That ain't spooky bro - that means we think the same cool stuff!

Alt text

Did we just comment the same thing at the same time? 2spooky4me

• Did we just comment the same thing at the same time?

2spooky4me

[shave beard]

• Don't you dare touch my beloved mermaid!

Dont you dare shave that godlike beard!

• You know what's kind of neat about Zer0's cameo? Everything. Cause he's just perfect. Also, finally someone who can take compliments without making things awkward. xD

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

What I thought was neat about it was that this was some type of side quest from Moxxi since he gets a rocket launcher for doing it.

• Ahahaha, I love this!

It really fits in well with Marcus' narration about how history will remember people like HJ and the Vault Hunters and forget the little guys like Fiona and Rhys.

The Gortys project/finding the core is the biggest deal in the world to our characters, but to the Vault Hunters it started off as a side-mission that was nothing more than a simple fetch-quest that someone would only ever do to get cool loot.

dojo32161 posted: »

What I thought was neat about it was that this was some type of side quest from Moxxi since he gets a rocket launcher for doing it.

• Alt text

[Shave beard/moustache] >:D No, but really what would that look like?

• clap-tpclap-tp Banned

and so long they dosent seems like they will provide a challenge

Deadpoolian posted: »

Nice catch! Before coming to Pandora, Zer0 was an assassin who would take out political figures or any other hits he was hired for. After hi

• THAT'S why Zer0 is my favorite vault hunter! :D

I think as long as you aren't Zer0's enemy or stand in his way, you have nothing to fear from him.

• Alt textThat works too :P

That ain't spooky bro - that means we think the same cool stuff!

• Oh wow... that's weird. Was I just super unobservant while I watched the game or did you edit that?

• It's edited :P

Oh wow... that's weird. Was I just super unobservant while I watched the game or did you edit that?

• Oh, it's edited but I didn't do that. It was posted on the forum a whiiiile back. Unfortunately, I forgot who's the original creator.

Oh wow... that's weird. Was I just super unobservant while I watched the game or did you edit that?

• Thanks, because I was thinking, surely I would remember that!

Pipas posted: »

Oh, it's edited but I didn't do that. It was posted on the forum a whiiiile back. Unfortunately, I forgot who's the original creator.

• Didnt touch her, just her ribbon:)

Don't you dare touch my beloved mermaid!

• And I didn't touch Kenny, just some of his hair :)

Didnt touch her, just her ribbon:)

• Isn't his hair part of his body? :)

And I didn't touch Kenny, just some of his hair

• Pretty much as the ribbon is a part of her body :)

Isn't his hair part of his body?

• Alt text

Zer0, one of the politest beings on Pandora. :)

I love when Bossanova is repeatedly yelling, "I really really really x(10) hate you," Zer0 actually kneels down and listens to him.

• It's very rude to interrupt people, didn't you know? :)

Zer0, one of the politest beings on Pandora. I love when Bossanova is repeatedly yelling, "I really really really x(10) hate you," Zer0 actually kneels down and listens to him.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I wonder if saving Sasha and Rhys was an optional objective.

Ahahaha, I love this! It really fits in well with Marcus' narration about how history will remember people like HJ and the Vault Hunters

• With the amount of lovely people Zero meets on Pandora I'm sure he has a great judge of character by now. Especially since Rhys isn't spouting physco mumbo jumbo.

• Maybe he just didn't notice his uniform :p

• Maybe even a "be nice to the Hyperion-Idiot" thing.

dojo32161 posted: »

I wonder if saving Sasha and Rhys was an optional objective.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.