Cut Lines of Dialogue Request

Anyone know where I can access those cut lines of dialogue from both episodes online?

I'm really interested as to their contents.

Comments

• Yeah, I heard something about potential Episode 3 dialogue.

• Same here! I reeeally want to hear them!

• I uploaded all lines on Dropbox. Episode 2 is missing annotations though, because the Telltale extractor hasn't been updated since GoT ep 1. I'm too lazy to go through them all, so if you find something interesting, let us know. :P

TftB Episode 1

TftB Episode 2

• edited May 2015

I went through all of them a while ago and I really should have saved the interesting ones like the ones I found of the events after the "Trust Fiona/Trust Jack" decision of Episode 2, because I don't know if I have the patience to go through them all again

Pipas posted: »

I uploaded all lines on Dropbox. Episode 2 is missing annotations though, because the Telltale extractor hasn't been updated since GoT ep 1.

• Thanks, bro.

Man, these are a lot of files.

Oh well. Better get a crackin'

I uploaded all lines on Dropbox. Episode 2 is missing annotations though, because the Telltale extractor hasn't been updated since GoT ep 1.

• edited May 2015

Well, it looks like Fiona and Sasha were going to talk about what they would do and where they would go once they get off Pandora.

Looks like Sasha wants a tropical island and Fiona says she wants to live in a "city planet" with buildings bigger than mountains.

Also Sasha called Scooter cute in a kind of creepy way, aint that sweet :P

• Thank you so much!

Alt text

• edited May 2015

Wow, another interesting thing, it looks like if you messed up with the moonshots Sasha would kick Rhys out and start to drive instead

• Oh, fun! They should have left that in. =)

Poogers555 posted: »

Wow, another interesting thing, it looks like if you messed up with the moonshots Sasha would kick Rhys out and start to drive instead

• Wow, something really interesting I found a line of Vaughn saying he wouldnt have gotten an echo eye or an arm, or a tattoo to Rhys

• Hahaha! Scasha =) I was thinking about that pairing, since it kinda parallels the Springs/Athena one, from what I've seen from watching a movie-game playthrough of Borderlands the Pre-Sequel.

Well, it looks like Fiona and Sasha were going to talk about what they would do and where they would go once they get off Pandora. Looks

• So the tattoo(s) were maybe done for the same reasons as the cyber upgrades? Interesting...

Wow, something really interesting I found a line of Vaughn saying he wouldnt have gotten an echo eye or an arm, or a tattoo to Rhys

• Maybe the tattoo was added simply to brand Rhys as property... or of maybe even some sort of test subject?
    Either way, it's an interesting thought...

So the tattoo(s) were maybe done for the same reasons as the cyber upgrades? Interesting...

• It kind of depends which tattoo, too. Because according to the cosplay guide, the neck one was to prove that he wasn't just some corporate stooge, but we don't have any info about the chest ones...

Actually, now that I think about it, it's probably referring to the neck one - and Vaughn is just generally condemning Rhys' tendencies to make huge body-altering decisions for stupid reasons (like getting major surgery to get ahead in his job, but then getting a tattoo to prove that he doesn't care that much about said job).

Both of which make him choosing Jack over Fiona all the more in keeping with the character. He's clearly impulsive, and cares little about the lasting influence his decisions have on his body.

NinjaCat23 posted: »

Maybe the tattoo was added simply to brand Rhys as property... or of maybe even some sort of test subject? Either way, it's an interesting thought...

• According to Vaughn's unused lines, Rhys' arm is useless for anything that isn't clerical work/hacking.

Also, Vaughn was originally reluctant to get into the scheme, encouraging Rhys to take vengeance via sleeping with Vasquez's wife or punching his pet in the junk (if he had either of those), and only went along with the plan because Rhys blackmailed him.

And the briefcase used to be tuned to both Rhys and Vaughn's bio-signatures instead of just Vaughn's, and it was initially supposed to be one million dollars rather than ten million.

Lot of interesting stuff once you get past all of the Shade, grunting, and tall tale Fiona clips.

Wow, something really interesting I found a line of Vaughn saying he wouldnt have gotten an echo eye or an arm, or a tattoo to Rhys

• I... Did I just find a line of Troy Baker imitating Patrick Warburton?

And ALL of Jack's lines are golden, this is great. Thank you!

• And it was initially supposed to be one million dollars rather than ten million.

Heheheheh

The-Qing posted: »

According to Vaughn's unused lines, Rhys' arm is useless for anything that isn't clerical work/hacking. Also, Vaughn was originally reluc

• I was looking through episode 1's unused clips, I think I might have found one of the biggest spoilers for tales, unless it was re-written, which it might have been .-.

• edited May 2015

You can't say such a thing and not tell what the hell did you find out exactly. So... PM? Please?

I was looking through episode 1's unused clips, I think I might have found one of the biggest spoilers for tales, unless it was re-written, which it might have been .-.

• Pls Poogs, can you tell us anything without it being too spoilery? Anything at all?

Pls.

I was looking through episode 1's unused clips, I think I might have found one of the biggest spoilers for tales, unless it was re-written, which it might have been .-.

• Here ill just leave it here for people who are interested, but it is very spoilery. Its also possible it was taken out (because probable rewrite from ep 1 - 2)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s12jdlWcSRa7

• The Greasy Broccoli gasped, as an expression of shocking realization spread across his face.

Here ill just leave it here for people who are interested, but it is very spoilery. Its also possible it was taken out (because probable rewrite from ep 1 - 2) http://vocaroo.com/i/s12jdlWcSRa7

• Yus, that too.

And about the vault ;3

• edited May 2015

For those who don't want to completely ruin it, it's just about how far ahead the flashback is (stranger to story).

Here ill just leave it here for people who are interested, but it is very spoilery. Its also possible it was taken out (because probable rewrite from ep 1 - 2) http://vocaroo.com/i/s12jdlWcSRa7

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited May 2015

I remember listening to this months ago, it didn't seem like a spoiler, just sounds like originally the Mysterious Stranger would present the Gortys bot to them, the vault name was already revealed by the episode 5 title anyway. Though I did find it interesting.

• punching his pet in the junk

Vaughn, Bro...

Alt text

According to Vaughn's unused lines, Rhys' arm is useless for anything that isn't clerical work/hacking. Also, Vaughn was originally reluc

• edited May 2015

Well, I went ahead and... Well. I put Jack's ending and one of Rhys' unused lines together.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xZtAaLTXYX

Thanks for pointing this one out Poogers!

• edited May 2015

One of the unused lines has Vaughn suggesting shocking Vasquez's nipples. (It's in the handbook!) I'll have to find it when I get home.

Edit: Found it!

• This is so perfect god damn. Listening to these voice clips is so exciting! :D

mirashade posted: »

Well, I went ahead and... Well. I put Jack's ending and one of Rhys' unused lines together. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xZtAaLTXYX Thanks for pointing this one out Poogers!

• edited May 2015

That's... Wow. :D

Dapnee posted: »

One of the unused lines has Vaughn suggesting shocking Vasquez's nipples. (It's in the handbook!) I'll have to find it when I get home. Edit: Found it!

• Gah, that is perfection!

Alt text

Well, I went ahead and... Well. I put Jack's ending and one of Rhys' unused lines together. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xZtAaLTXYX Thanks for pointing this one out Poogers!

• True dat.

punching his pet in the junk Vaughn, Bro...

• edited May 2015

Wow. Um.....Rhys and Vaughn used to suck. LOL XD (I like the finished versions of them much better.)

• I KNEW IT! You can tell because Rhys and Fiona are wearing fancy new clothes and Rhys has a fancy new arm and Rhys says he's on the ground floor of some property on Eden or something....so I was theorizing that the "future" scenes were set after Rhys and Fiona already found the vault or some other treasure and got rich off it but had to return to Pandora because of some catastrophe or screw up that Rhys probably caused and that's also why Fiona is so mad at Rhys. =) But, eh, still just a theory....you know, could be anything.

• Maybe the reason for their animosity will change depending on the player's choices.

TWDGFTW posted: »

I KNEW IT! You can tell because Rhys and Fiona are wearing fancy new clothes and Rhys has a fancy new arm and Rhys says he's on the ground f

• Yeah, I hope at least the specifics of it can change based on your choice, but I'm just theorizing, obviously, that the result will be the same. Fiona will end up back on Pandora because of Rhys's screw up and the "being back on Pandora" thing will be what she's really mad about, whether Rhys did anything malicious or not.

Maybe the reason for their animosity will change depending on the player's choices.

• edited May 2015

Uh, Is it spoilery? I don't want to listen to it because I hate spoilers. Then there is no surprise when it really comes.

• edited May 2015

I don't think so. There's nothing new revealed or anything. I guess something like it could possibly happen in the future, but it's just a little change that could've happened in the end had telltale decided to go there. And it would've been cool.

AChicken posted: »

Uh, Is it spoilery? I don't want to listen to it because I hate spoilers. Then there is no surprise when it really comes.

• Wait, uh, the line I mentioned Poogers pointing out was from the "Details that people might forget" thread, not the spoilery one from this one. Even though it's on a totally different thread I just felt bad not mentioning that they found it first :')

AChicken posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.